Please help im very confused

ashleighfaye

Reaction score
Hello, i need some advice as im going crazy!
my last period was on the 30th November, they have been very regular and very heavy for the last 6 months since i came off my implant.
Everythings back to normal, my boyfriend came home on the 17th december from the RAF and we always have unprotected sex as we would love a baby.
Towards the end of the month i got the usual pre menstrual symptoms, cramps, bloating, wind (sorry) but my breasts have got very large, more veins showing, my tummy is massive, and on the 27th (so 3 days early) i got brown discharge until the 30th and now nothing.
I keep getting mild headaches, feeling weak and a little dizzy, but im still getting mild cramping and no period (obviously as it's past) but my peiod wasnt right, i did a test on the 30th (but i should still of been on my period) and another on the 3rd and are both showing negative for pregnancy, it would have been around the 16th/17th i should have ovulated as thats 14 days before my period is due, but if the brown was implantation (on the 27th-30th) when can i test again and get a positive?

:eh:
Please help as i dont really have anyone to talk to me about this and im going slightly insane
Ashleigh x

Honey I'd do a test now - sounds like a bfp to me. It'd probably have shown up early Dec so def by now. If it's bfn then get to docs to see what's going on.

FX sugar xxxx

Hiya,

I agree with Sylvie, I'd re test and if it's still negative, ask the doctor for a blood test. :) Hope you get a positive outcome! x

well, i should have had my period on the 30th and to my calculations i should have ovulated around the 16/17, but im not intirley sure.

Would it show up this early if ive only just missed my period, some say two weeks after is the best time. its all very confusng.

Ive never been pregnant and so i have no idea whats a good sign (other than a positive) is it normal to have what feels like pre menstrual cramps, but nowhere near as severe? they feel a little like it, but not actually painful, just dull.

Thanks for your comments guys, im going to get several different tests today as ive only used asda own, what do you reccommend?

ash x

ive just remembered, if im right, i had a very short period on the 15th december, only lasted for 2/3 days, my boyfriend was only home from 17th december until the 3rd of january, would it be possible im too early to get a positive if that was AF? i normally get them regularly on the 30th, but i do remember being at work a couple of days before he came home and thinking it was wierd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back