Confused :S

robtans1st

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm new on here but would like a little advise please.

My last period started on 17th of Dec and my next one should have been due 11 days ago but I havent come on yet. I have been feeling very tired, breasts sore and had dull aches beneath my tummy so decided to take a test last monday. It came up negative, I then left it until Thurs to do another and a very faint positive line appeared. I have since done 3 more tests, all come back with a positive line just not as dark as the control line. I am still experiencing the dull aches. Not really sure what to think?

xx

Hi Hun, the test line doesn't need to be as dark as the control line. You cant get a false positive, so I hope this is the news that you wanted? YOU ARE PREGNANT.

It would be best that you book an appointment to see your dr so they can confirm it for you.

Well done and good luck xxx

Sounds like you are pregnant, i kept testing until i got a really strong line it took a while though :)

TBH its definately the news I want to hear, just with it being our first time andnot knowing what to expect i'm being very cautious! I rang my doctors yesterday and they have booked my in for next Thurs so hopefully we will get the confirmation we are looking for. Its just the fainter lines that scare me! Thankyou for your help.

xx

congratulations...like the other said, a line is a line :D xx

Last edited:
Thanks ladies! Its so hard trying to keep my mind occupied and not thinking about thursday. I just want to get it confirmed and look forward to my scan etc.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back