Clomid girlies thread

I've had a BFP on a frer today! Keeping fingers firmly crossed its third time lucky for us.

Really hope to hear some other positive results soon.

Massive congratulations Clare. Come on clomid babies :) xx

Congratulations Clare! Which clomid round was this for you?

Congratulations Clare! Which clomid round was this for you?

Thank you

It was number 4. I did two on 100, I ovulated but my consultant aims to get two eggs to increase the chances, so I was then upped to 150 when I indeed produced two. I wasn't monitored on this cycle, suppose there's a fair chance of twins!

Ohh exciting! I have mixed feelings about twins, I guess it would be way easier to have one at once but two would be amazing and I wouldn't say no ;)

Tracking scan today, not so good, several tiny follicles but no big ones. Hopefully it is just too early. I'm being rescanned on Monday.

What day was it today? Which days do you take clomid on? Hopefully better news on Monday

I'm CD9, took 100 days 2-6. They wanted me in early as I did have one cycle that was only 24 days earlier this year. Next scan will be CD15.

I definitely don't think you should be too disappointed yet then, if only day 9. I bet Monday brings more positive news.

Thanks Clare. I'm not really expecting it to work but I will still be disappointed if it doesn't. Fingers crossed hey!

How did it go Snowbee?

Next scan is Monday :) Fingers crossed that some follicles are growing right now!

How are you Sugar?

Fingers crossed!! I'm CD33 today. Had extra CM last week and then a bit of brown stringy stuff yesterday and a bit of snot coloured stringy stuff today. Any ideas of what on earth is happening in there would be greatly received! Lol

How odd, I have no idea! Do you know if you have ovd already? I have occasionally had that around ov. I must start opks again, I stopped when I saw how tiny my follicles were but I ought to start again. I have a feeling I'm going to need higher dose of clomid (although I suspect it isn't going to work at all as we just can't catch a lucky break with this ttc malarkey.).

Second tracking scan today and I have one bigger follie, wooo. Expected to ov in two days... Come on little egg!

Ooh that's great. What size was it? I know when they told me I'd ov in a couple of days it was a little bit more going by the opks and ov pain.

16mm. My blood tests are the 31st and the 4th, so expecting ov 23-28th. Eeeekk! Hope there is a lovely egg in there that will give us a Jan BFP!

Just thought I would come back here as I think I have a rather good story here. I had a scan 2 weeks ago to confirm pregnancy :) and then a scan today to make sure that my twins were still going strong. Yup.......TWINS!!!!!!!!! �� they are non identical, both growing well, both have strong heartbeats and both were doing a little dance while standing on their heads! Keep the faith girls, clomid worked for me. X

Wow, congratulations :) How many clomid cycles did you do before you got you bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back