I'm on clomid!!

blondy13

Reaction score
Sooo we had our follow up with our consultant this afternoon, it went really well! Firstly he told us hubbys sperm test was in his words 'very good' and then he said right we need to get you on clomid then!

I've got to take provera starting today for 5 days first to *hopefully* induce a bleed then away we go. I'm hoping i have enough of a lining to bleed though. Starting on 50mg days 2-6 with folicle tracking and day 21 bloods on first cycle and if I do ovulate I'll be left alone for up to 6!

I know it's not a miracle drug and the success rate isn't great, but any chance is better than no chance right?! So I'm feeling pretty happy!

So will be looking for advice from all you clomid girlies xxx

Ohhhh more good news today!! Wahoo :)
Really hope you get ur success bfp xx

Did u see a fertility consultant straight away or did u see gynae 1st?! Xx

Great news Hun, I hope it works for you! :)

I wasn't a fan the other day but I have major EWCM today so I'm taking that as a good sign!

xx

Welcome to the club! Heres hoping it works for us both! Xxx

Thanks everyone, I just hope the provera works to begin with! Does anyone know how long after stopping it I should bleed? I have to take 10mg twice a day for 5 days, done 2 days now.
Drummers wife, I was referred to gynae for PCOS to begin with as GP didnt want to refer to fertility because of trying for less than a year, but I insisted she put on the letter the problem was fertility related and then I rang the hospital to make sure they'd got the referral and highlighted it was for fertility issues and then I just got sent a fertility appointment by them. They've been really good though, I am very impressed with the care so far!
xxx

I have now taken provera on 2 occasions. First time I bled 4 days after the last tablet. Second time it didnt work. I contacted the fertility unit and they said to give it 10days after the last tablet. I did and no bleed. They told me to come in for a scan which confirmed my lining was/is too thin for a bleed but no cysts etc. so I was told to start the clomid.Hope it goes well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back