Clomid girlies thread

I used opks with clomid. They can mislead but only the same as normal, ie you can have the LH surge but not release the egg (and some ladies have much higher levels of LH than others leading to false positives more often, in this case a lower sensitivity of opk will help). I used opks alongside temping to confirm the egg actually released.

Are you getting follicle tracking scans?

Thanks for the reply. No positive OPK yet. Day 21 today. Off for my blood test now. No scans offered in my neck of woods unfortunately. Feeling so down in the dumps about it all at the moment.

Just giving this thread a quick bump for all those currently cycling, good luck ladies :)

First cycle of clomid days 2-6. Thought i wasn't goung to O. But I did, tracking temps which say CD20, never had a 'pos' opk though, had pretty strong O pain on the left around 10pm CD20 too, but also had cramping on the right side CD21 in the night.

Unfortunately, as we never got a positive opk and due to OHs really stressful day at work on CD20 (typical) our timing was off onpy dtd on CD17 and the morning of CD21 so 3 days before O and the morning after O.

However I'm 7dpo and im struggling not to symptom spot haha! ��
I've had sore nipples since CD22 (but always get them the day of or after O) a horrible congested nose since CD23, thought i wss getting a cold but nope still just the runny nose and vert very slight sore throat. A sore lower back for the last few days, also woke up this morning and my ovaries feel like they are on fire but in my back like AF pain but worse. Its subsided now tho and is just very achy. No front cramps though. Feel really discouraged because of our timing though.

Temp took a dip yesterday to so not really hopeful atm.

Back in work tonight for a week of nightshifts yay, struggling to have a nap with this lower back pain

Good luck everyone x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-28-13-22-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-01-28-13-22-33.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hi everyone on 6th round of clomid bloods come back at 69 taken 4dpo they have always been around 25-30 and the nurse said fingers crossed it's a high level just wondering what everyone else blood results where like? Xx

My highest ever result was 35. Not sure what effect only being 4dpo would have as I've only had mine done 7/8dpo.

Outofsync when are you going to test?? Your chart looks promising!!!

I’m 1dpo first clomid cycle d2/6 af due 12th feb but testing 13th

So excited for you!

Last edited:
I'm not temp has dropped and had brown discharge since 9dpo and really bad cramps so I know af is on the way!! ������ xx

Oh no outofsync I'm so sorry, its rubbish when you get the temp drop at the end of the month. There's still the chance it could be an implantation dip? How long is your luteal phase normally?

A few months ago I’ve had what I thought was a period and so started my next cycle of Clomid only to start bleeding a week later and low and behold getting a positive pregnancy test! It resulted in a miscarriage but from now on, even if bleeding I will test before taking the meds.

I’m on my last Clomid cycle this month. 150mg. CD18. We’ve DTD every other day without fail. I’m not charting or OPKing but I’m going for bloods on Monday (CD23).

I’ve been lucky to get 8 rounds in total. Praying this is the one.

I’ve been offered 6 rounds of tamoxifen after this if needed. Anyone heard of it before????

Anyone, doing a clomid round this month? On my second cycle, forst was a bust on January. Started the meds yesterday, working nights tonight and I cannot cope with these hot flashes! ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back