The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Yay!! That's great that's its fixed now :) Good luck for your BD'ing ;)

I hope your right - I appreciate your optimism anyway! What CD are you on?

hey im currently on cd22 and just got a positive today before clomid I was having 60 day cycles with no ovulation, so although cd22 is quite far away for some people for me its not lol x what cd are you on?

My bloods were ovulatory apparently - but they want me to have a mid cycle injection next time so not convinced they were good enough for a bfp this month. That means all the scans again next cycle.

My bloods were ovulatory apparently - but they want me to have a mid cycle injection next time so not convinced they were good enough for a bfp this month. That means all the scans again next cycle.

Eugh I feel your pain having to go through it again next month too. Oh and the thought of having to take provera again!

oh no ccl I feel your pain havin to go through it all comes over again, im only on cycle 1 of clomid and if it comes to it that I have to do it all over again next month il seriously be tearing my hair out x

I have been trying to get pregnant but there is one problem. my estro level are low and i just done ever want to try but then again i want to have a baby. and i found this product called Mami's Estro and i have been taking it for about 2 and half weeks and it is really helping me. now i just want to always try to make a baby. no luck yet but i know it will happen:dance:

I had a scan last week, no large follicles this time but a few medium ones. Due for another scan tomorrow, hope they've grown! Opk was faint today, hopefully it will be darker tomorrow. Everything seems to be slower this time!

I've just had my 28day blood done so should get the results tomorrow. They seemed to think I would get AF this cycle so I'm hoping I do and I don't need to take provera. It would be my first natural AF in, well I'm not really sure it's been so long lol!

The nurse will consult with the doctor but she thinks I might be put on femara instead of clomid but I still think a trigger shot might be the answer. The femara would be better for my thin lining though.

Good luck! The trigger shot really put my mind at rest and I had 3 positive OPKs 12 hours apart, unheard of for me!

I've been told I will need the trigger shot next cycle. Just waiting for the end of this one.

Here's a pic of the trigger shot (after we'd used it), might be helpful for ladies who think they might need it, to see what it looks like! Its like a pen, you just remove the lid, screw the needle in, set the dial to 250, push it in then push the end to release the drug.

Attachments

• Trigger shot.jpg
    Trigger shot.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 12
Oh thanks for sharing the picture! Do you have to put the whole needle in or only half?

CCL - good luck with the trigger, that should hopefully do the trick!

I am now CD1 and due to take clomid tomorrow but I haven't heard back from the clinic yet. I'll be away on holiday from CD8 - 24 so won't be around for scans or bloods etc so I have no idea what I should do. I don't want to not take the clomid as at least I had a 29 day cycle which is unheard of for me.

What would you guys do? I have enough clomid left for one month only (well, I have 15 tablets which is 150mg / day).

You have to put all of it in I'm afraid Belfa! I was a bit daunted when I saw it but if you get enough flesh to inject it into, its fine! If you are skinny you can sit up to try and 'pinch more than an inch'! I don't have much fat on my tummy so did that so that the needle only went into fat and it didn't hurt at all. It was just like a scratch going through the skin then you don't feel it going in any further cos there are no nerve endings further below!

I think you should take the clomid but forgo the scans for this cycle, we went on holiday for my 2nd clomid cycle but it was fine because the previous month scan showed just one dominant follicle. I think its more of a problem if you had 4 or 5 large follicles last time. (It saved us £450 too!) Can you leave a message with the clinic letting them know and ask them to contact you with an appointment to get another prescription when you get home?

You have to put all of it in I'm afraid Belfa! I was a bit daunted when I saw it but if you get enough flesh to inject it into, its fine! If you are skinny you can sit up to try and 'pinch more than an inch'! I don't have much fat on my tummy so did that so that the needle only went into fat and it didn't hurt at all. It was just like a scratch going through the skin then you don't feel it going in any further cos there are no nerve endings further below!

I think you should take the clomid but forgo the scans for this cycle, we went on holiday for my 2nd clomid cycle but it was fine because the previous month scan showed just one dominant follicle. I think its more of a problem if you had 4 or 5 large follicles last time. (It saved us £450 too!) Can you leave a message with the clinic letting them know and ask them to contact you with an appointment to get another prescription when you get home?

Oh I'm sure I could pinch enough on my stomach :lol:

I got through to them at lunch and my blood results aren't back yet so the nurse hasn't discussed my treatment with the doctor yet however she said since i'm now on a new cycle just to repeat the same treatment this month. I'll not be able to have my 21day bloods though so I'll have to take my ovulation sticks away with me - where on earth I'll deposit them I don't know!!

I'm glad you can just take the clomid Belfa. I used to do opks in eve but this cycle did it first thing in the morning - that might be best time for you on holiday. Fx for you xx

hey everyone how are you all? I don't think I could personally do the shot id be too scared lol how are you belfa? hope you enjoy your holiday, I would still take the clomid cause you never know :)

crazycatlady how are you? congrats on your bfp what dose and what month of clomid were you on?? do you know how far along you are?

I was on 50mg and cycle 1. But with the exception of 2 cycles last year where I didn't ovulate I have always had a 30-32 day cycle.

ah wow you must be so pleased lisa, im really happy for you when is your scan do you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back