Chartstalkers - February 2009

also forgot to say bb- any symptoms? what is ur cm and cervix like???
xxx

Hi everyone! i'm not stalking regularly these days. I'm busy at work and i'm a bit fed up with my cycle! looks like i need to get used to having long ones :(

Puds, glad your scan appointment went ok, bloody hell 2 weeks to get the results back! :shock: that's enough time to bd and get pregnant!! :lol:
Not sure about your blood result but i guess it's a good thing that you don't have high male hormones!! :) i don't understand the one about the low progesterone. I thought they'd check your estrogen levels first? It's normal for your progesterone to be low since you haven't yet ovulated.. :think:
Anyway, i hope the scan results will be normal hun, anything else can be fixed using clomid or supplements :hug:

B-B, woohoo looks like this time you've defo ovulated! :cheer: FX

Louise, you've also ovulated! 4 dpo :cheer:

Pudding, where are you in your charting? are your temps still high??

Rose, you have EWCM that's a sign of ovulation! good luck :D

Sarafet, your temp's still high! i see you've tested and got a BFN :hug: maybe too erarly? how long is your cycle usually?

Wanting1, sorry you got BFN, but it's not over until AF shows up :hug:

Chrissy, wow Vienese fingers, lovely! :D we don't normally celebrate Valentines day but since it's on a Saturday this year i have plenty of time so i'm cooking a nice and romantic dinner for OH suggested to me by Jamie Oliver (been chating to him on Twitter lol)

Hi everyone else :wave:

heres a quick stalking summary from me!!! :lol:
cori- :hug: hun for ur news but stay positive u WILL do it. ur chart looks brill lots of :pray: :pray: :pray: for u xxxx

donna- at least being at this stage in ur cycle u can enjoy a nice drinkie on valentines day!! :lol:

melsie- :wave: thanks for the scarf!! :lol: snows all gone here now but its bloody freezing so i'll use it! :lol: had a reflexology today so feeling very relaxed. she recommended damask rose oil- u tried that 1??

kele101- that looks suspiciously like a pre ov drop- get bding!!!

waterlilie- hi sweetie :wave: not far off ov for u either :pray: enjoy valentines day.

holly- hoping for an earlier ov for u this cycle hun- and hoping uv got new opks!! :lol:

cyprus- i agree with the others i think ff is unsure due to ur cm. looks to me like the date is correct though. waiting for todays temp!!! have u got any symptoms yet? did u use opks? did u bd around the date it suggests for ov?

a+j- still no ov, but try to stick with it hun :hug:

sarafet- no temps for a couple of days- looking forward to seeing if these suggest ov

louf- hopefully not far off ov for u :pray:

rose- :hug: hoping that ewcm is a good sign u are going to ov

louisec- also hoping ur temp for today will confirm ov

puddin- still :pray: for u hun!

kitkat- hope ur bding lots!! :lol:

chrissy- thanks for the reply hun- sooo hoping it wasn't the drink that raised my temp but deep down i think it was!! hope ov hurries up for u :hug:

spaceangel- :wave: hopefully we will be able to tell more from ur chart in a couple days

short but sweet!! :lol: its my birthday 2moro so hoping to be spoilt this weekend!! will try to relax and see what happens. have a good weekend girlies- enjoy valentines day- my birthday!!! :lol:
xxx

Hiya both, thanks for your comments. I feel more confident about FF saying i've ov'd now others agree!

No symptoms, no change in cm and i've never check cp! -I've only noted in my TTC diary that i feel bloated and gassy (no change there i tend to feel that on and off alot! haha) Infact i've been feeling better these past few days than i did before hand, so maybe i felt unwell due to body changing etc

I have work this evening so will not stalk now till Sunday as i might not get chance to come on tommorow with work and then snuggling my OH as it is valentines!!

Hope everyone has a lovley day!

All the best everyone! Fingers crossed and baby dust! x

Hi everyone. I have a temp question for you:-

I wake up at about 5am look at the clock and then fall straight back to sleep, then my alarm goes off at 7.50am which is when I take my temp. Does my brief waking at 5am effect my temp at all?

Thankies x

if its brief hun i wouldn't have thought so- as long as ur not laying awake, getting up to the loo etc i would have thought that was fine- i've done it a lot!!! if it did affect it it would only be minimal anyway so still temp.

just took my temp (random time i know!!) and it is back to being low again which confirms my not ovulated yet theory. my opk is negative but my cp is high- as high as i've ever felt it- anythoughts anyone??

xxx

girls - thanks for trying to cheer me up but I get random bouts of ewcm quite often :oops:

Hi everyone :wave:
Ive been staying off here for a while as me and other half are not ttc now- due to the credit crunch! lol
Were going to wait 6 months (although im not going on the pill again :pray: ) Still having a sneaky stalk though- i cant stay away from pf.

Waterlilie- my temps are still high- no lower than 36.6- dont know whats going on at all!!
Puds- hey hun! Happy birthday for tomorrow incase i dont get online. Wish i could help but I dont know much about opks as im new to all this. :think:
Baby-b- your temps are still good arent they. Mine have been high since i started charting- i have no idea why or whats going on! Youve def ov by the looks of it and your temps are still up. fx :pray:
Rose- fingers crossed for you hun. :pray:

:think: As im new to charting i dont really know what to say about everyones charts- ive had a peak but im still a learner- just fingers crossed for everyone to get a bfp soon :hug: :hug:

Evening ladies.

Happy birthday for tomorrow Puds :wave:

Cori your temps are looking fab hun.

Wanting1, sorry you got a neg hun :hug: But its never over till AF arrives. Fingers crossed.

Few of you ladies just passed ov. Fingers crossed girls. Shall keep an eye on you's the next few days, exciting!

Thanks girls. I know, my chart looks perfect compared to last month, lol. I knew that would be a one off though, as that happened one month when I came off the pill before. However, I'm not even thinking about being pregnant now. We'll just see what the urologist says. At least this is taking the pressure off, me not thinking about whether I could be pregnant or not.

Good luck to you all! :pray:

Hi girls,

thank you all so much for your support, still no sign of AF today...

Thanks everyone, just have to wait and see what happens then.

Puds - I havent been using OPK but we did BD around that date. No symptoms as yet apart from being really tired but I know that could be due to anything.

Waterlilie - :hug: Like you Ive started having longer cycles, not good when your patience with TTC is already thin

Cori - Im absolutely useless at all this charting stuff but even I can see thats a fantastic temp. pattern. My brother was told he had low sperm count after 18 months ttc. The month after they had the same attitude as you about the pressure being off and my SIL just had her 20 week scan. Fingers crossed for you hun xxx

Wanting 1 - Still no AF, how exciting. Fingers crossed.

Puds - Happy birthday to you :clap: Have a lovely day.

Still trying to get to grips with all this charting business so not a definitive stalk but definately an improvement lol.

:wave: and good luck to everybody else and have a fantastic Valentines Day xxxxx

not got time for a proper stalk. my temps gone up again a wee bit but still not believing the ovulation thing happened :(

Hi girls,
some people on the FF forum said that I have not ovulated yet :? , now I am really confused.
This is my 4th cycle since coming off the pill and just when it all seemed to make sense (clear ovulation during last cycle) it's all messed up. Not sure if I even ovulated but was sure to have AF symptons but no AF. Sorry to have a rant. I am considering to take a break from it all and try the natural way without any temperatures, OPKs etc as it's driving me mad!

hi girls, i've not been around the last few days, still no sign of OV or AF though :(

we also haven't BD'd in a while, just wish af would come so i can start fresh..

hope everyones ok, i'll have a proper stalk later :hug:

not got long as its my birthday and got to party like its my birthday but.....
wanting1- i feel ur pain hun!!! i was so sure my cycles were getting back to normal after the pill when this (my 4th cycle after the pill) the psycho cycle from hell turns up!! day 60 today! try not to give up though it'll happen. as for whether u have/havn't ovulated its hard to tell. looked like u had as some of those temps are pretty high for pre-ov temps but if u go a few more days and still get bfn but no af it would seem like u havn't. :hug:
thanks for the birthday wishes girlies
xxxx

Wanting1 said:
Hi girls,
some people on the FF forum said that I have not ovulated yet :? , now I am really confused.
This is my 4th cycle since coming off the pill and just when it all seemed to make sense (clear ovulation during last cycle) it's all messed up. Not sure if I even ovulated but was sure to have AF symptons but no AF. Sorry to have a rant. I am considering to take a break from it all and try the natural way without any temperatures, OPKs etc as it's driving me mad!

I have to say, given the symptoms that you've said you have, I'd be inclined to disagree with them, but just judging from your temps, I can definitely see where they would think that, tbh. What are your current symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back