Charlotte Church expecting!!

SarahH

Reaction score
Charlotte Church has finally announced that she is expecting a baby with Gavin!!!! Awwww!!
celebrate.gif

yeah i heard that on my local news.... they thought she was as she didn't get drunk on her 21st :)

yeh it's just been confirmed on Sky news active showbiz gossip bit which I'm addicted too! :rotfl:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :shock:

I was thinking that too!! I've met her once a year or so ago and she's lovely, I think she'd make a great mum! She may like to party but I was like that before I had Arianna, I used to go straight to work sometimes from the pub! :oops:

I think it's great news!

good for her!

more people should have more babies :)

I watched the charlotte chrch show the other night and she made a refence to not drinking anymore now i understand why.

good luck to her

violet-glow said:
lol and there was me thinking she was just fat ...bless

violet where have you been?? ive missed you

shes being a little sod... shes at the shouting stage. Wakes us up about 6 in the morning shouting ..she must get her annoying ness from her father, because im not like that at all :wink:

I just noticed Rachael in your little pic. God hasnt she grown! Times just flying by isnt it. Is she good for mummy?

aww yey she is class..

but its quite funny when u get to the stage that people know your pg cause your sober too much :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back