Charlotte Church has a baby boy - homebirthing mama!

Sherlock

Reaction score
BBC reports (if this has been posted elsewhere feel free to delete)

Church gives birth to a baby boy

TV presenter and singer Charlotte Church has given birth to a boy.

The baby arrived just after midnight and weighed 7lb 5oz. Both mother, 22, and son are said to be "doing just fine", according to her website. Rugby player boyfriend Gavin Henson, 26, was at her side as she gave birth at the couple's farmhouse home in the Vale of Glamorgan.

The baby, as yet unnamed, comes just 15 months after Ruby Megan Henson was born in September 2007.

A message was posted on the singer's website, just before 1430 GMT, saying: "Charlotte has literally just this minute phoned us to let us know that she gave birth to a little boy today.

"He was born just after midnight at her and Gavin's home with Gavin in attendance at the birth."

Speaking on the Jonathan Ross show earlier this year Church said she wanted at least six children, whilst her rugby playing boyfriend, Henson - who plays for Ospreys and Wales - wants eight.

"I want all my babies by the time I'm 32 so then I can have everything done," she said.

I'm pleased she was able to have a homebirth :) Good on them. Looking forward to LO's name when its announced.

Aww Congrats to Charlotte :D
I was wondering when she was gonna pop :lol:

yayyy big up the home birth crew! so refreshing to see a celeb do it that way as opposed to the usual premature c-sections they usually go for!

I love Charlotte, she is such a fab mummy. :dance:

trixipaws said:
yayyy big up the home birth crew! so refreshing to see a celeb do it that way as opposed to the usual premature c-sections they usually go for!

:clap: Totally agree! Really happy for her, and I'm not usually that fussed about celebs but this sets a good example!

Yay - well done to her - 2 home births!

So happy to read this.

Valentine Xxx

Her pregnancy has flown by! She always seems down to earth and nice :)

awww well done charlotte :clap:

wouldnt it be great if she was secretly a member of PF!

(BTW i'm angelina jolie :lol: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back