Guess who i saw on saturday....

Bexter

Reaction score
Gavin Henson and Charlotte Church! They were at my cinema when i was waiting to see a film.

Think they had their own screen though, as they went off to a different part of the cinema :x .

I live in Cardiff, and apparently they are about quite a bit - but it's the first time i have seen them! xx

I've only seen one celeb and that was Noel Edmonds in Florida haha! I think loads of them could pass me on the street and I wouldn't even notice!

I only noticed them because i was talking about the cost of pick & mix, glanced over and there they were in the pick & mix section!!! :shock:

No, didn't get an autograph and felt a bit sorry for them actually as there were a few teenagers getting photos of them with their mobiles.

Charlotte's quite slim too, the media always goes on about her weight but i thought she looked very healthy.

kirlykird said:
mmmm pic n mix :D

Kirly beware of the cinema pic n mix! i used to work in the cinema and the amount of children that come up and eat swwets and spit them back, pick sweets up and put them back, drop them on the floor and put them back! :shock: Not only childeren tho, adults do it too, they are especially bad for picking up sweets with their hands instead of the scoops, Yuck you never know whats on their hands, bet half of them don't wash their hands after going to the loo. :puke:

little*red said:
kirlykird said:

Kirly beware of the cinema pic n mix! i used to work in the cinema and the amount of children that come up and eat swwets and spit them back, pick sweets up and put them back, drop them on the floor and put them back! :shock: Not only childeren tho, adults do it too, they are especially bad for picking up sweets with their hands instead of the scoops, Yuck you never know whats on their hands, bet half of them don't wash their hands after going to the loo. :puke:

:puke:

Im never eating pic-n-mix again!!!

samrbtson said:
little*red said:
kirlykird said:

:puke:

Im never eating pic-n-mix again!!!

Thats minging!!!!!!

oh wow

the other week whilst in tesco cafe having my breakie Matt Holland the footy player sat opposite me with a bacon sarnie healthy breakie hey lol
my sis loves him so had to rub it in a bit :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back