Changing bags ugghhh!!!

Cazza

Reaction score
I'm really fed up with my changing bag, it's great if we're going out for the day as it sit nicely on the buggy but if I want to nip to the shops or to a friends for an hour or two it's just so cumbersome!!

I've been looking around for a new one but can't find what I want/need so if you have any ideas where I can find a bag that's

*Black
*Unisex - OH may need to use it too
*Shoulder/across body handle
*Messenger/tote style
*No longer than 12 inches
*Insulated bottle pocket

Can't afford too much so no designer ones!!

I really didn't think it would be so hard to find!!

Gonna watch this thread as I need one too and can't afford a designer one either.

I've got a bugaboo one. U can pick them up quite cheap on eBay x

I have the Mothercare messenger bag - really roomy and fits nicely over the pram. X

Thanks ladies!

The mothercare one is the same size as what I have, I need a smaller/compact one!!

The Bugaboo one is lovely but out of my pricerange!

the free boots one? mine is black, insulated pocket for bottle, enough room for a change of clothes, nappies changing mat etc and its got the adjustable shoulder strap so it can be shortened to go over pram handles and i think its awesome and it was free from boots when u join their baby club

Was just about to say the free boots one. They are ace! C

Bev can you measure it for me please???!!!!! :lol:

There's quite a few on ebay, looks good just can't quite get the dimensions from pictures!!

I had the boots one but it fell apart, hence getting the bugaboo one now x

Having said that it's free so you cant knock it ;)

ooh i dont have a tape measure anywhere. err its just a lil bigger than 2 dvd cases tho if that helps, id say 2 and a half length and about 1 and a quater high iykwim?

i have a toys rus one cost me £10 it comes with all the usual stuff (change mat, wet bag) and it's a messenger style one and it's room but not massive pls has pockets inside for anything u'd need only downfall is no insulated bottle pocket but i can fir 2 of the tommee tippee insulated bottle holders in there as well as the rest of harrys and my stuff x i had to get a bigger one because harry has so much crap x

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-U...ags/Babies-R-Us-Changing-Bag-in-Black(0048294)

toys are us links are crap lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back