Changing Bags???

I want a pacapod Phoenix but I think hubby will kill me if I spend 200 on a changing bag.

I'm thinking of getting the Portland instead, hopefully he will use it too

Mmmmm the Portland is very nice and unisex so might win him over...fx :lol:

I love the yummy mummy bags i am gonna get one of these. I posted loads of pics of them in my ttc journal mths back LOL. Had my heart set on one since day 1 lol. They are pricey but there lovely & come in some gorg colours. Think the one i seen was £55 on ebay :)

Last edited:
I'm glad you told us that as I'm pretty sure it's the same one I looked at? Several different colours to choose from? I thought I'd get that when I get past 12weeks but think il look elsewhere now, thanks!

Well, when I bought one for my DD 7 years ago it was a rather bulky, functional, albeit a bit ugly, bag that matched the pushchair. There really wasn't much choice back then. I used it to death and its beyond use now so I will be looking for a new one too.
My SIL turned up with her newborn last week sporting a rather lovely Yummy Mummy bag and I was soooooo jealous. Like, I want one, now! But the price tag makes it a definite no-no.
So, on a tip-off, I will be spending a lot of time at TK Maxx in the coming months keeping my eyes peeled for a lovely expensive looking bag with a moderate price tag. Fingers crossed.

Had to share my changing bag bargain with you girls - I'm so chuffed! I went to America recently and found a really lovely Skip Hop changing bag on sale for $30 (£20) So I snapped it up, and when I checked how much they cost over here realised they are £60! I love it and probably would have paid full price for it if I'd seen it here first! It's this one:

http://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+s...ing-bags-in-baby-changing-bags-and-mats+A5127

xxx

IT ARRIVED IT ARRIVED and it is amazing, I will take some pics when it is light tommorrow :)

xxxx

My sister just bought me this one http://www.next.co.uk/g703142s4#748288g70 .
Out of my price range, I refuse to buy things full price in Next, but she liked it and wanted to get it for me. I like it cos it reminds me of Smarties! I've got a couple of different colours in my travel system, so the multicoloured spots are perfect :)

I've got the Baby K changing bag!

MIL INSISTED I had one as I love leopard print and the inside is leopard print!

I haven't put much in it yet as I dunno what I'd need in there, but it seems quite a big size, it's got a big zip up compartment at the bottom of the bag which I'm gonna put nappies and wipes in, so the middle of the bag is free for bits, it has loads of compartments in it too and a bottle cooler/warmer bit in it! Comes with a changing mat and has a long strap and short handles!!

It is a bit pricey though at about £60 but I got it when they had 20% off changign bags at Mothercare and got it for £47.70.

I just bought a blue winnie the pooh one off ebay for a fiver :) xx

I would definately go with the Babymoov, I love it already and he isn;t even born yet :)

In fact I will be using it as his hospital bag it's that spacious, it has compartments in the middle a detachable changing mat, detachable dummy and bottle bags if that's the way you go with it, and there are extra compartments for mummies stuff :) which appeals to me, I will take some pictures later lol I completely forgot!!!

xxx

What wouldn't I give for a Lin & Leo bag..... £150

It's way more than I want too/ can pay but I am so in love with the turquoise one - and it looks like a beautiful leather handbag

May start dropping hints to everyone I know!!!

I'm quite boring, iv just gone for the iCandy bag that matches my pram... I'm a 1st time mummy and never knew all these beautiful bags existed!

Oh wow Bella, I love your bag! I love all of them, in fact!

I quite fancied a yummy mummy bag, but my oh wanted something that he wouldn't look daft using! So we settled for a Cath Kidston.. ( The top one in this picture )
http://www.bambinogoodies.co.uk/hot-picks-fromcath-kidston-the-bag-selection/

It's great, loads of compartments inside but still loads of room. It comes with a matching changing mat and bottle holder too. I love it, I can't wait to use it!

I was tempted by the kind of pinky/cream one for Babymov but then thought that hubby wouldn;t carry it lol so therefore leaving me to carry it!!! so went for the babystars one and it#'s beautiful and goes with the travel system too :)

xxxx

I've got myself a lovely black radley changing bag. It comes with a changing mat and 3 individual smaller bags as well as lots of pockets and pouches. I quite fancied a purple one but hubby said he would feel more comfortable with black. It was quite expensive but I figured it's the only bag I'll be using for the next year or so and I would happily spend that much on a new handbag for myself! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back