Another changing bag question

TORino

Reaction score
I am also using the boots changing bag and want to treat myself to a nice bag.

I always thought I wanted a pacapod, and the really expensive leather one you can buy but I can't bring myself to spend £200 on a bag. I've been looking at the others that are cheaper.

Ive been looking at the pink lining bags and thinking of getting one of those but the OH won't use it lol. He can have the boots one if necessary though I guess.

Does anyone have a pacapod or a pink lining bag? Is having the pods really really useful in the pacapod? Does the yummy mummy bag do the job?

Help, I can't decide.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my yummy mummy bag. It fits everything in and I use it as a handbag as well so carry my purse, phone, diary and keys in it so don't have two bags. The only small is the bottle pockets are not that well insulated but I just use the advent carrier if needed.

OH refuses to carry it but I had brought one before I saw this which is more manly so he uses that when he takes E out.

I nearly bought a pacapod but had too many pockets and I'd forget where everything was so went for the Oioi xx

I know a pacapod would be wasted on me. I'm more of a chuck it all in kinda girl. I don't like the pink lining bags personally as I don't want to walk around declaring I'm a 'yummy mummy'. I prefer the other PL ones.

i ahve the goregous leather one... i started out with a pink lining one and i honestly is not big enough when you start weaning and need to carry snacks, sippy cups and toys with you!

I love love love my pacapod I can fit everything in it but when I'm just popping out for a meal for example I can take a pod which will attach to the pram. The feeding pod is also a really cute mini ruck sack for lo.
Definitely recommend!! X

How do you attach the pods to the pram sue?

Aaaaarrrrgh I still don't know :(

They have a little Velcro strap on the backImageUploadedByTapatalk1337187707.390887.jpg

Here you go!!

Sorry gate crashing we have a Babymoov changing bag, I absolutely love it and OH will carry it too :)
xx

I got an iCandy one when I had my LO it's still in good condition but I now want a pink lining one as I really like the butterfly design lol! My iCandy one cost £100 so the husband is not impressed that I want a brand new one!

I have the pink lining yummy mummy bag, a gift from my mother and I love it, such good quality!

If i'm absolutely honest I think those expensive baby bags are a waste of money. By the time your baby is 9/12 months it will be covered in stuff - if you spend as much time out the house as me. Plus, I like the baby changing bags to like like such, rather than looking like a handbag, i'd be paranoid incase ppl thot I was a cheepskate shoving nappies & wipes into my handbag loool - plus...both me & OH can use the changing bag.

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back