Umbrellas & bags

Elliellie

Reaction score
Ok, I know there was a thread about this a while ago but I can't find it. I need an umbrella to attach to the buggy, just got soaked going to the post office. Someone recommended one & was going to get it & then forgot about it when the weather got better & now it's crap again & I can't remember what the umbrella was called! Can anyone help?
Also, I got some cash for my birthday on Saturday & wanna treat myself to a nice changing bag as i just have the Boots freebee at the moment & have realised it has become my handbag & goes everywhere with me so want something a bit nicer. I love this one but it's a bit pricey and has no long strap. I might get it anyway but wondered if anyone has any other recommendations??

http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-audrey-leather-changing-bag-chocolate-brown/252641500/type-i/

Buggy brolly is the one for you that attaches to the pram! Not got one but going to lOok into it! I've got a pink lining bag and I love it!!!!

Ahh buggy brolly, that was it, thanks! I like that bag a lot pinky, I like that it just looks like a nice hand bag & isn't too big & bulky, that's not too pricey either. Someone's just been telling me about pacapods too, I watched the video on their website & they do look pretty cool, that could be me! But I like the leather bags. Now I'm stuck!

Typically the pacapod I like, the leather one, is £200 :(

I'm not organised enough for a pecapod!! I love my bag and I think it's nicer in real life

Lol that could be a problem. I couldn't work out if it also has big compartment where you can ram everything or if you have to put everything back in its little pod all the time, that could be a pain, I'm usually doing everything with one hand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back