Changing Bags???

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Mornin

Well to go along with my bad mood for no reason I have decided that I want to find a different Nappy changing bag to the one that I bought that took 6 weeks to get here!!

The ones are bought are cute it was a 5 piece set from ebay which cost £17.00, can't argue right.......wrong it turned up and the material is a nylon/microfibre mix plasticy type style and it's horrible to touch, it also smells plasticy which I hate, I could smell it when I opened it...

So now I am on the hunt for a decent size changing bag with lots of compartments (suits my OCD organisation feelings) has a changing mat with it, isn't plasticy and doesn't cost the earth :) don't want much do i?

I have been looking at the babymoov ones but they are about £45.00 - £50.00, we have saved loads of money on the cot and the travel system and everything else so do I treat myself and OH and buy this one!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Babymoov-Ba...f=sr_1_1?s=baby&ie=UTF8&qid=1330682696&sr=1-1

What are everyones opinions on changing bags??

Do you have a tk maxx near you, mine stock some great changing bags.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Love that bag bella! Very tempted to get one myself but I already have 2!

I have this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Polka-Baby-...ARM2/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1330694836&sr=8-8

I looked around and decided even the best looking changing bags weren't exactly a fashion statement, so just went for a cheapie and am very pleased with it. After all, it just stays in the tray of the pram and doesn't get much attention.

One of my major pet peeves are the 'Yummy Mummy' bags. They look so cute, but that stupid tacky logo ruins it for me.

Last edited:
Husband bought me a Pacapod for my birthday. I love it. The individual pods can stay in the bag or attach separately to the pram to give you even more room in the bag or if you just nipping in to change nappy, don't need to carry entire bag - just the pod for nappy changing. It also has a changing mat

I was looking at the Babymoov one for a couple of reasons, one because it has loads of compartments, I can spend hours organising stuff into those pockets :) and 2 because it's not black, as mush as I love black and I really do :) I just wanted a bright coloured bag instead xxx

Last time I refused to have anything that I considered to be very girlie or "frilly" because I hate all that stuff so I got a black iCandy changing bag now however I have had a whole year to get used to all the girlie stuff and now I'm going to be a mummy to two girls I thought I may as well embrace it fully so I'm going to get a pink lining changing but in the style that doesn't say "yummy mummy" cos I prefer the other style it has two pockets on the front!

That bags lovely :) although i would want a long strap, im not good with small handles i like me hands free. I've got a pacapod and love it loads but they are expensive x x

oooh i love all the links here, ive got the bog standard freebie from boots at moment might see if i can justify it later on once everything is bough x

I have a pacapod for my DD and I love it! They are a bit pricey but worth every penny. I've had it for a year, use it constantly and it is still in really good condition x

Eeeep £80! I love my boots one, it does the job and is free lol

I want a yummy mummy one too. I quite like the grey bows one.
BUT, I'll wait as I will not be paying full price - I love a good sale :) x

Aww I love that bag. It's gorgeous!!

I've got the yummy mummy one but it was the brown leather one with just a simple bow on the front.
It was in the sale from £145 to £75 but then I got another discount as one of the studs underneath was slightly damaged so got another £20 off it!! No one sees the stokes do they??

Although I have seen a stalk sac bag that I really like too xxxx

This has been a subject of debate between my husband and I, he doesn't think we need a changing bag as such, just a nice ish bag to put all of LO's things in..... I think I have OCD when it comes to organisation and matching so I really want the bag that goes with the iCandy Peach jogger.... my parentsnsaid that they will buy it for us but hubby doesn't think it's worth it.... I still have time to work on him though, doubt I will change my mind on the whole matching thing!! x

I like the pacapods but they they are soooo expensive.

www.pacapod.com

With that and a bugaboo pram I think I'll be bankrupt....might have to browse eBay lol xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back