Changing bags???

leibiloo87

Reaction score
What changing bag is everyone getting? im very into the pink lining changing bags iv been wanting one since we decided to try for a baby and the new collection is out to pre order and they have a green one that will match my pram lol sad I know but im extremely exited about it hubby is getting me as a pressie they are quite pricey £70 but I thought women spend hundreds of pounds on handbags so why shouldnt I have a lovely changing bag after all its going to be something used every day for a very long time so I want it to look good. So what are your thoughts will you treat yourselves to something designer or are you really not bothered and just want something cheap and practical? is anyone like me and obsessed with the pink lining changing bags haha please...anyone, my hubby is sick of hearing about it im sure x

Loo I'm afraid I'm a cheap and cheerful kinda gal. I got a free one with the boots parenting club and fully intend to just use that! Saying that, I have a lovely fcuk handbag that's huge, black leather and that would fit changing stuff in easily! My changing mat is a little fold away one with it's own zip pouch that I got with the bag, it's awesome. Lol. So will prob just switch between the two! Sorry to be boring! Lol! There are some amazing ones out there though, I don't have any spare money to buy those luxuries :) but if it's a preSsie and you've always wanted one, go wild :D xx

Well I used the free one last time it was a huggies one as we didnt have any spare cash at the time either allthough it was a pretty good bag and my daughter now uses it for her baby doll so its lasted a long time!! this time however its a little different and we have spare cash to buy some little luxuries im not going to go crazy but iv wanted the changing bag for a looong time and hubby buying me it :) your not boring hun been practical is allways good and your fcuk bag sounds lovely xxx

I so wish i hadnt read this!

Ive never heard of them...........but just looked on the website - how gorgeous are they!!!!

Ill add it to my list..........he he he
x

Haha I know they are gorgeous arent they im getting the green satchel style one with the bow on the front but the yummy mummy and blooming gorgeous ones are most popular it was the first thing on my list lol x

oooh nice!!! I like the yummy mummy ones - hmm cant wait for my OH to wake up now so i can show him..........its a little early for me to be buying things, but birthday end of feb........perfect !!!

Yes perfect birthday present I think, the yummy mummy ones are beautifull. Think there are some more designs coming out in the next month or so aswel so keep a look out xx

Oh just googled them :)

They are gorgeous....think I will be showing hubby when he gets home :)

Just googled them too - cute!
Can't afford one though :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a Yummy Mummy one for christmas in the sales some styles were reduced to £45 so keep ur eyes peeled xx

On the pink lining website they are selling all the autumn/winter 2010 ones for half price at mo so if you want one for about £35 quid get on there the new spring/summer 2011 ones are on pre order now and will be shipped on 24th jan x

i couldnt justify paying that much on a bag but im not a bag or shoe person my sil actuallyhas bought me bags in the past as i dont really have them lol

im cheap and cheerful boots freebie for me doesnt match the pram but im past caring about things like that its my 5th lol i do draw the line at putting a girl in a blue moses basket like my hubby suggested if we have a girl lol

the bag that came with my pram got trashed after about a year so we bought a cheap 1 in similar colour from tesco and thats still going strong :)

Oh wow they are amazing... Love the pink butterfly yummy mummy one it has to go on my list :)

.... oh I just ordered one! Can't wait for it to come :)my husband is not going to be happy! :)

They are soooooooooooooooo nice, i am defo getting one! My fav is the yummy mummy butterfly one.

I won't get one until much later on but whichever bag I'm gonna go for will be black or darkish colour as my OH will use it too and I don't think pink is his best colour !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back