Celebrity Big Brother

George to go tonight!!! although it is a double eviction apparently so im guessing George and Dennis will go

last nights arguments were so funny!

pete is one nasty bit of fwork tho isnt he?! he started that off last night then sat back and smiled as he watched everyone go mental at each other.

i agree, i think George and Dennis will go tonight, and i hope George gets boo'd real bad!

PLUTOCRAT??????????
Who talks like that. A self righteous anal old git. I will be parked on the couch at 9.00 with a bag of licorice comfits ready to see him and dennis booted and booooooooed like hell.
It was compulsive but uncomfortable viewing last night.

Laura.

Ill def be booing at George when he walks tonight!!! he prob thinks the public love him so i reeeeeeeeeally hope he gets booed!!!

stephlw25 said:
Ill def be booing at George when he walks tonight!!! he prob thinks the public love him so i reeeeeeeeeally hope he gets booed!!!

He got more than boos... did anyone else hear someone shout "W****r"??

:lol:

yes! lol i loved that bit :D

he really did think the public would love him, silly man!

Maggot to win!

maggot7vm.jpg

Don't think I'll be popular but I actually liked George for having a go at Bullymore. Ok what he said was low but no more nasty than what Barrymore said to Jodie Marsh. I just hope Michael is the next one out, I really don't like him.

I know what you mean beanie. I liked him before he went in and my opnion nosedived but I still cant forget the relentless bullying bullymore inflicted on jodie. Let them turn on each other....

Aaargh, after watching the show tonight I dislike him even more, he is so smug at the moment. I bet he thinks this means that the public have all taken him to their hearts. That comment "that's what you get for stealing cigerettes" after Dennis was evicted, pompous git. I know its only a programme but he makes me angry, was feedign Seren at the time and she must have picked up I was getting wound up as she started grizzling so have come upsairs to calm down.

I am so addicted to BB :D :D :D :D

I was delighted that George was evicted and got booed loads, lol!!!!!!!!! I really like Chantelle and hope that she comes in the top three. I would like the top 3 to be Chantelle, Maggot and Preston. I don't mind in which order.

I hope that the evictions go something like this: Tracy first, then Pete, then Michael then my top three :D I am so sad, I even watch it live on E4, Dh goes mad with me :D :D What will we do when it's all over??

So what do you all think about Chantelle and Preston? Will they get it on out of the house or not??? I thought that they would at first but now I am not too sure. I think that I would like them too though - but I do feel for Preston's girlfriend.

Xxx

Lindsay said:
I am so addicted to BB , What will we do when it's all over??

im the same, i love it! i cant belive tonight is the last night, what am i going to watch now every night?! lol

is it June that the normal BB starts again?

I've barely watched it, but wouldn't it be marvellously ironic if a total non-entity like Chantelle won Celebrity Big Brother. It would really say something about the nature of celebrity these days!!

I was also amused by Jodie Marsh being on it when I realised that she became famous from being in some 'reality' show!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HE HE

i think she has a very big chance of winning

They are saying Preston or Chantelle to win aren't they!! Thats fine with me, do like Maggot though but he's quite quiet.

I reckon Chantelle will win!! Lets hope Barrymore gets few boo's! If i was jodie marsh id be waiting at the sideline for him with a box of eggs!!!! :wink: :wink:

awww maggot has gone :(

3rd isnt bad tho i guess, was very suprised preston came in 4th, thought he might win or at least get 2nd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back