Celebrity Big Brother

It doesnt make sense!! Ulrika was boo'd everytime yet won!! Coolio and Verne were cheered and were 4th and 3rd!! :wall:

i know, its gotta be a fix!!
i was that disgusted i didnt even watch her interview :rotfl:

You didnt miss much, she basically just clarified she wanted to leave asap cos she only did it for the money!! So why did people vote her to win! I'd much rather terry had won, he was quite funny at least!xx

Disliked Verne, Coolio and Latoya!

Although Verne crashing into the diary room door was legendary, almost as funny as Keith Lemon chasing him on Celebrity Juice (if anyone else seen this please agree just how funny it was!! :rotfl:)

I liked Ulrika, I'm glad she won, I was rooting for Tina though, bias scouse stuff? :oops: :lol:

Sephs said:
almost as funny as Keith Lemon chasing him on Celebrity Juice (if anyone else seen this please agree just how funny it was!! :rotfl:)

I saw it!
I was in fits :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm so glad somone else seen it! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think I pee'd slightly, I watched it again on YouTube and kept watching it again and I was just silently laughing and couldn't breathe :rotfl:

jazzmum2be said:
Sephs said:
almost as funny as Keith Lemon chasing him on Celebrity Juice (if anyone else seen this please agree just how funny it was!! :rotfl:)

I saw it!
I was in fits :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

god aye that was hilarious!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27