Celebrity Big Brother

Latoyah reminded me of when Jackie Stallone was in - that sort of wide-eyed vacant no-idea-what's -going-on look!!

charlotte_ said:
[quote="***vix***":11415rq1]:think:
is ulrika pregnant?
my OH said that! i think the guy from A1 looks really sweet, another mark owen![/quote:11415rq1]

she looks like she has a bump

Oooh I like big brother! :D

Loving Verne!

Lucy Pinder has surprised me, I thought she would be a right airhead :lol:

I fancy Tommy Sheridan :shhh:

Why is it most of the Jackson's speak/laugh with the voice of a child. It's like they are all stuck in some crazy time warp :|

I can't wait to see what happens :cheer:

I thought Ulrika-ka-ka had a 6 month old baby? :think:

If she has she's mad! I couldn't imagine leaving Logan for a few days/weeks

Why the fook is Tommy Sheridon in - he is the biggest, wanking, arsehole, twat, gimp, fud of a guy (I could have continued, but I am guessing you got the jist of it all!)

I have met him and I would quite happily hit him with a frying pan - REPEATEDLY!!!

And Krystal.... as for you fancying him :puke:

I refuse to click on the mini-me sex tape link, it will disturb me and i'd rather trick myself into thinking he's sweet and innocent :rotfl:

Ulrika is so annoying, comparing being a dwarf to having back ache thats now gone :wall: What an idiot!

Coolio is a bit up himself i think.

Whens the eviction?? Was it last night cos I missed it??xx

lfc_sarah said:
Tina is SO funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She would do my box in.

ME, ME, ME, ME, MEEEEEEEEEEEE! I can't stand that insecurity that translates as such attention seeking. :evil:

'And all this, I'm dead honest me. What you see is what you get. I don't put up with shit and I always tell people exactly what I think of them' :roll:

Isn't part of being a better human being NOT always mouthing off and causing confrontation? Knowing when not to speak and considering others? :?

Her and Coolio are peas from a pod, that's why they don't get on.

Verne's funnier than I expected. I was roaring at that role swop game last night. Lucy's Geordie accent was great :lol:

I agree about Tina, I really dont like the way she goes on about her being 'big and loud', she's the only one who's making a big deal of that. :shhh:

the impressions last night were well funny!!! :lol: :lol:

....although Michelle went a tiny bit OTT.

Misslarue said:
the impressions last night were well funny!!! :lol: :lol:

....although Michelle went a tiny bit OTT.

I know, I was cringing when she kept going on about the boobs etc.!

Who going tonight then?

I think Ulrika im warming to Lucy.

I think it would be more interesting tv if Lucy stayed, though I do like Ulrika. If I had a choice I'd boot out that scots mp blokey

Lucy is sooooooooooo not what i was expecting her to be like. I think she should go. She bores me.

jennifer1981 said:
Lucy is sooooooooooo not what i was expecting her to be like. I think she should go. She bores me.

I can't believe she isn't getting them out. Why does she think she's in there? We're not interested in her views on the Tory party :roll: :lol:

lol i think Tina thinks shes alot better at everything than she actually is, wish shed shut up a bit

I like Ulrika a lot more than I expected to - Lucy I find boring.

How ANNOYING is Coolio tho! He would drive me barmy.

Xxx

Coolio is making me laugh so much!!! I actually want him to win!! :rotfl:

I wanna kneecap him :rotfl:

I really like latoya n that bloke lol

me ruddy legs r going the wrong wayyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members