Celeb BB 2012

Rachaellius

Reaction score
So what are we all thinking about the "celebs" in it this year!?

I mean Natasha Giggs...seriously a celebrity!?

Bless Natalie Cassidy she did really well on the secret task

xx

I've never heard of half of them and that bloody Frankie cokeuphisnozza.....as if! Lol

I like Natalie though, bless her....was cringing when she had to keep telling Nicola how good it was to be in the house ha! Cringe!!

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

haha yeh i dont mind natalie! i thought wagner was supposed to be going in?? (glad he hasnt!!!)

Haha wagner lives just round the corner to me. He's a druggie lol x

Natasha giggs is a total nobody (its actually quite embarrasing that she's on it)

Frankie needs a slap his hair is rediculous. My 7 y/o said he shld be evicted coz he looks like a girl lool

Loved the natalie tasks sooo funny with the free willy thing.

Oh and the loose woman is boring. Should be more talent in there for us ladies

:)

I only just watched the launch episode and think there is a good selection of housemates in there again.

WTF is frankies hair doing? OMG it's awwwwwful!! He looks like a lego man or something lol

I don't even know why I watch Big Brother anymore - its ridiculous yet so good!

Natalie Cassidys task was funny, she proper went for it and did it all, what a trooper!

Ridiculous as to why that Natasha Giggs is in it. Making money off some sordid affair she had. Absolutely disgusting to be fair.

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

OOOhhh yipee another terrible tv fix to share guiltily with you ladies.
It was really good and i totally agree about natalie cassidy she was great.

I made the mistake of watching bit on the side though which was repulsive and that slimy little bxxxxxd Aaron was on it with a horrible pete burns ugh. Felt like i needed a shower it was so grubby.
Looking forward to the dramas
xx Daisy

Just watched last nights , mostly sweet. But really can the schools be so bad in Essex that they cant put pins in america or australia that was just really cringemaking.

I find Andrew Stone very hard to take to he just goes on and on about himself all day.

Lovely to be a voyuer for a while though.
xx Daisy

Ha ha Kirk what a burk,
and i thought he was hot before!!
Did he not go to sch9ll for goodness sake!! xx

Kirk is one serious dumbass - I was actually sitting gobsmacked that he didn't get any one of those foreign countries. And I think he's quite ugly too.

I think it'll be interesting, looking forward to seeing what happens

:)

Anything interesting happen last night? I missed it :(
Lol I was pretty gobsmacked about kirk and getting the countries too! Xx

Frankie whatever his name is, is an absolute nob lol, 7 names of 7 girls tattooed on his arse... They've only just had a series on aswell!

Loving this series, but seriously wtf is going on with the voting? How on earth did frankie and denise not go, or the twins? I know kirk and natalie are annoying but denise is actually mental I can't look directly at the tv most of the time she's talking lol

I think it's so hilarious how girls who have openly slept with an elderly man for fame and posed naked for the world can then start being so offended by a flash of skin made in jest x

I think it's so hilarious how girls who have openly slept with an elderly man for fame and posed naked for the world can then start being so offended by a flash of skin made in jest x

Lol I know! The only reason she was annoyed is because she wasn't being paid for it! Lol x

She had her arse out in a hot tub last week and this week she's going to sue them! x

I was outraged after last night's episode.

Those twins have to go!! They just take themselves way too seriously and Nicola - what a nasty, sly bitch.

Poor Frankie as well, I know he is a plank but the way the twins were talking to him?? There is no excuse for them to be so rude!

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back