Celeb BB 2012

I'm actually starting to like Frankie (gosh, never thought I'd say that) xx

I'm actually starting to like Frankie (gosh, never thought I'd say that) xx

Me too, I think he's proved himself to be quite a caring person and he's honest.
I mean yeah he was a bit of a twunt on the x factor but I think most young lads thrown into that sort of lifestyle would be x

Haven't seen last nights ep yet, but the girls at work were talking about it today and filling me in so can't wait to catch up.

Soon as Natalie walked out the door Nicola decided she LOVED the twins. Hilarious, just so fake.

And the twins are insane, never seen people more narcissitic (sp?) before. Can't imagine living in a world where everyone fancies you and either love you because they fancy you, or hate you because they can' have you. WTF planet are they from? And where did they buy their noses from? lol

I'm starting to like frankie a bit too. I think Romeo or frankie should win tbh, like Romeo's personality, thats the personality I like in a man.

Hate all the females, denise is cringe-worthy, embarrasing, twins are ugly & uptheirselves - but I dont think denise shld have done that tho, pulling one of their trousers down, even tho they've done the mags they still dont deserve that sort of carry on :roll: michael's a bit too grumpy, Nicola's 2 faced

Shame its ending soon, think BGT is starting soon tho?

:)

The voting is a unbelivable as the summer show though. I cant belive that the audience would vote like that. Can they have got the numbers opposite to what they should have been?
The girls and nicola and micheal have just been awful horrible people and si i cant belive that nattalie and kirk went at the weekend. But then you watch bit on the side and its full of vile people to. But the channel 4 show was never like this.

Romeo was lovely and I like denise shes just open and honest and it makes me sad to see her feeling so full of doubt and upset.
Im off to bed and taping tonights.
xxDaisy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back