Britain's Got the Pop Factor.......

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
Peter Kays ....... Britain's Got the Pop Factor and Possibly a New Celebrity Jesus Christ Soapstar Superstar Strictly on Ice

Im just waiting for this to tart now anyone else going to watch ?
Dont really know what to expect but the ad and title made me giggle so thats a good start eh !!

............plus Flo's pretty zonked out on my lap and just had a feed so i might get to watch the WHOLE thing ! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I've been waiting for this all week! Kinda put off with the advert of Cat Deeley but giving it a chance!
Got reminder on freeview.

I'm gonna watch it now- its him spoofing all the reality tv and the presenters and stuff..like cat deeley!!

Apparently hes one of the contestants, a female named geraldine, the other funny contestants are actors. i hope its not a let down

I'm gonna watch!!

Hope it's as funny as it looks :dance:

lol im still trying to decide whether its an actual competition or one big sketch :think: :rotfl:

some bits did make me laugh, its jus one big spoof lol :lol:

I wasnt that fussed, think i thought itd be better than it was iykwim :shakehead:

OMG it had me in histerics i thought it was so funny but i love peter kay

It was better than the X Factor :rotfl:

And the 'winning' song is really being released. How funny would that be if it got to no.1 and not Leon Jackson's new song :rotfl:

skairdykat said:
It was better than the X Factor :rotfl:

And the 'winning' song is really being released. How funny would that be if it got to no.1 and not Leon Jackson's new song :rotfl:

Apparantly this song is going to be released in a bid to be xmas number 1 it would be fab it it beat the new x facter winner song.

watched it last night cos we sky lussed it

it was hilarious i love it!!

the whole r wayne thing and r gran..... classic!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111