Celebrity Big Brother

Hazel

Reaction score
Yay :cheer:

Anyone know who is in it this year?

Coolio, Bobby Brown, one of the guys from Starsky and Hutch, and one of the Loose Woman.....

How do I know that?????? :doh:

i noo i cnt wait i love big brother
i read ulrika johnson is and 1 of the girls out the jackson 5 is it la toya ?
well her anyways lol x

My dad told me that mini-me from Austin Powers is going in :)

I cannt wait man I canny wait! :dance:

i heard this:

'The show kicks off on the second of January and The Daily Star claims that Michelle Heaton will be joined by ex-Sugababe Mutya, Loose Women panellist Sherrie Hewson, glamour models Lucy Pinder and Paula Hamilton, as well as Shameless actress Tina Malone, Reports have also suggested that former Arsenal and England footballer Ian Wright, politician Lembit Opik and ‘Austin Powers’ actor Verne Troyer have signed up for the show.'

charlotte_ said:
i heard this:

'The show kicks off on the second of January and The Daily Star claims that Michelle Heaton will be joined by ex-Sugababe Mutya, Loose Women panellist Sherrie Hewson, glamour models Lucy Pinder and Paula Hamilton, as well as Shameless actress Tina Malone, Reports have also suggested that former Arsenal and England footballer Ian Wright, politician Lembit Opik and ‘Austin Powers’ actor Verne Troyer have signed up for the show.'

Er Mutya :puke:

charlotte_ said:
i thought she was a bit too famous for CBB? :think:

:rotfl: Unlike Hollywood movie star Verne and professional footballer turned tv presenter Ian Wright :rotfl:

they don't really do much anymore though!

... apart from mini-me's sex tape.

charlotte_ said:
they don't really do much anymore though!

... apart from mini-me's sex tape.

SHUUUUT UUUUP!!!!!! :shock:

Link please :D

I saw Davina being interviewed and she said when she saw the list there were a few of them she wasn't sure who they were.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back