Cd9.... Anyone else?

4dpo for me, Nowt to report, had sore boobs since ovulation so can't count that, just shared a bottle of vino with the hubby and fit for bed now! Weekend always makes a few days of 2ww go quicker! Xx

I was supposed to dtd tonight but I'm shattered! Work till 10 pm then weekly shopping, it was almost midnight when I came home lol. Cleaned the kitchen put the stuff away etc now I have no energy left for bd. Will do it tomorrow morning hopefully. :roll: x

How's things going Charlie? As much as I'm on a break I'm kinda missing symptom spotting with you guys :) we dtd cd9,10,14 and 18 so I suppose there is still a wee chance haha. 3dpo today so not much to report, just gonna count down days to holiday and hopefully not pay too much attention to dates. Af due on the 15th and I'm doing race for life on the 16th so that'll be great fun when I'm feeling rubbish! ;-) x x

How's things going Charlie? As much as I'm on a break I'm kinda missing symptom spotting with you guys :) we dtd cd9,10,14 and 18 so I suppose there is still a wee chance haha. 3dpo today so not much to report, just gonna count down days to holiday and hopefully not pay too much attention to dates. Af due on the 15th and I'm doing race for life on the 16th so that'll be great fun when I'm feeling rubbish! ;-) x x

I'm doing good thanks 5dpo but nothing to report just sore nipples that started yesterday. Putting it down to the tablets though. We dtd cd8,10,13,15,16 and 18. Ovd on cd15. This time last month I was a psycho haha moody, crying, headaches and very sore boobs. The tablets beat me last month but I'm defo winning this month ;) feeling loads better! I've been hosp today for bloods and scans to check my kidneys. Find out in a week or so what the deal is. The lady doing the scan was having a good look at my womb even though I was there for kidneys, she asked me a few times where I was up to in my cycle. Wondering what she could see!? She said it was interesting to look at my womb and the shape of if :-/ not sure what that means tho haha xx

Ooooh wonder what she meant :) glad your feeling a bit better this month and looks like you got your bding in the right time so fx x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back