Question about EWCM....

Haha, I love this thread :) all your graphic comments about sex make me laugh!
I try to keep a record of my CM but I get really confused as it seems to start off as one thing in the morning and changes throughout the day - I keep imagining I have EWCM every day!! I do the stretch test - stretching it between my fingers to see how pliable it is lol. Sorry TMI!! I'm not sure if it's because I am more aware of it, but on two occasions since I stopped taking Cerazette I noticed I had loads and loads of thick EWCM - it was disgusting!

not waffling at all..

The reason I found it better was OH felt "bigger" and "harder" than normal! Might be cos it was early morning and he'd just woken up with a proper stonker! What do our men dream about to wake up with that between their legs eh?

Still i didn't want to waste it lol

Having sex in daylight etc. doesn't bother me either, I like to usually have a few candles or the lamp on cos I like to see his face when he's cummin' (omg have I just totally embarassed myself!). Alot of girls that are overweight sometimes have an issue of "daylight" sex, but not me! i don't give a toss! I just jumped right on it and away I went! If OH loves me, then he loves ALL of me, including all my jiggly bits!

Now I'm the one waffling!

lol love it! I'm a big girl and I personally dont like the lights on! my dh claims he is not "vocal" during bd'ing but I think the whole neighborhood hears him when he cums lol on my ov day we bd'ed and it was great I had felt "juicy" all day which made for great sex!

I am loving this thread and that girlies can just seem to get together and chat about anything!! I am interested in the ewcm thing cos I have never noticed it before. Well haven't been looking I suppose! But this cycle I think I am gonna have a good root around for it!!! My oh and I work shifts so expecting some half 4 in the morning sex!! Morning is always good tho! Liz, I'm loving the "just jump right on" attitude!! X

Seems I will have to just jump right on it on Wednesday. He is home tonght but away first thing tomorrow morning and back weds. Might get a cheeky one in tonight if he will let me ha ha x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Don't even give him a chance to say no to babymaking tonight Liz- just get all rude and he won't be able to resist ;-) x

I've often asked Oh what it feels like for him and tried to explain to him how it feels for me. It's actually quite a difficult thing to describe! i wonder if they get the same feeling as us?

i dont know but my orgasm seems rto last a lot longer than a mans lol they seem to let it rip and seconds later it seems to done and they fall like a heavy bag of spuds haha or maybe thats just my oh hehe im still getting sensations all over my body miutes later and my lady garden is sensitive for ages after :shock: hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back