Cd9.... Anyone else?

tupe7eda.jpg

Cd15 and I've got my positive!! Next cycle has got to be my first 28 day one! I'm happy with 29 tho!! :) better than the 35-40 day cycles I used to have!

Wonder if I'll be 1dpo tomorrow or get 2 days of strong opks! Last month I had 2 strong ones in a row then the line was barely there on 1dpo x

Hoorah, same as me! Lets hope cd15 is a good day to surge!! Xx

That's great Charlie :dance: I think I might get mine soon as well!
By the way I've just found out the opks I was using last month was a faulty batch.. I'm currently using another batch that I had from earlier and did one today, and got a nice dark line (getting darker each time so fx today is the day), then I wanted to try with the new one that I got last month (that showed no Ov last time) to see if there'll be a difference and guess what, no test line at all.. So annoyed. :wall2:

That's great Charlie :dance: I think I might get mine soon as well!
By the way I've just found out the opks I was using last month was a faulty batch.. I'm currently using another batch that I had from earlier and did one today, and got a nice dark line (getting darker each time so fx today is the day), then I wanted to try with the new one that I got last month (that showed no Ov last time) to see if there'll be a difference and guess what, no test line at all.. So annoyed. :wall2:

Bloody hell! Good job u had another batch of tests! Looks like u will be joining us soon!! :) xx

Just got in from work, for the last hour I have had severe cramps in my womb and lower back! Was almost getting a taxi to hospital!! It's died off now, wondering if its ov pains exaggerated by the clomid?! Just managed to dtd which hurt a bit as I'm feeling tender around my lower belly :( couldn't miss the chance tho, I'm hoping the pain is a big huge egg being released :) hehe xx

Hmm not sure tbh but hopefully it was a huge egg as u said ^^ I'd google it just in case to see if clomid might be the cause. Anyway, glad you feel better now.

I did another opk in the evening and the line was darker so we also dtd. Hubby was a bit tired so I had to bribe him - said I'd bake his favourite choc muffins if he comes to bed (it always works) :lol: :looped:

xx

Ouch Charlie I hope you feel better today, can you call your doc to check it was vaguely normal. Well done for getting one in though! And I like a bit of bedtime bribery cersei! Xx

I had a google and it can happen when on clomid because it stimulates ovarys to bring on ov. Still feeling a bit tender but hoping to dtd again tonight! Oh has woke up with a sore throat tho so just hope he's up for it! Xx

5y7u5y5e.jpg

Well looks like I'm 1dpo! Hello 2ww!! :) and so the madness begins! Xx

hurrah, are you an early tester or will you be holding out til AF is due? xx

Haha we'll end up testing at the same time probs!! Xx

Hello girls I'm so confused, help :( today I did like 4 opks :)whistle:) and the test line is now fading (all of them were really faint) so I think yesterday's (evening) one could be my positive. You saw the pic of the morning one and the 5 pm test was even darker. I was cramping as well last night. Anyway I think I might be 1 dpo today but not 100% sure as CBFM still only showing high. Am I supposed to get a peak to say I have ov'd? I'm charting as well but it's all over the place as I've been very restless lately, also our new cat keeps waking me up very early in the morning that's messing up my bbt chart atm :wall2: sooooo confused right now. Xx

Ceresi is this your first cycle using the monitor? It took me two cycles before I got a peak. Im told this because it was 'getting to know me' Otherwise it should read peak when your ovulating xxx

Ceresi is this your first cycle using the monitor? It took me two cycles before I got a peak. Im told this because it was 'getting to know me' Otherwise it should read peak when your ovulating xxx

Oh I didn't know about that, yeah this is my first cycle using the monitor. Thanks hun x

Oh I didn't know about that, yeah this is my first cycle using the monitor. Thanks hun x

No probs Hun. It's so frustrating isn't it. Xxx

How are we all? 2dpo today and gonna have a day of dtd, been on 14 hour days in work all week and still managed to dtd on ov day and next day! Gonna dtd tomorrow just to make sure :)

Where are you all up to? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back