Question about EWCM....

liz_milne

Reaction score
Hi girls, just wondering if we can see just how EWCM affects different people.

I am currently only CD11 (or thereabouts) and due to ovulate on Wednesday, but since Saturday, CD9, have had abundant EWCM, so much so that I am not even going near the conceive plus this month. it might well be that I've never really "rooted around" for it before last cycle, but I swear I have tonnes more this month and alot earlier than last cycle too.

When do you all start noticing lots of EWCM and do you get on it like a car bonnet as soon as you see it lol

I had early morning rumpus yesterday (Sunday, CD10) and plan on doing it again tomorrow night which will be CD12 then maybe CD13 on OV day if I can cajole OH into it.

I'm really relaxing this month (honest) but just thought I had alot of EWCM already. I am not opking either this month and just going by a standard mid cycle ovulation which happened last month.

liz xx

oh and question also..........IF I didn't happen to get to BD again this cycle, would it be possible for the sperm to live from Sunday morning through to Wednesday to catch the egg? Or is that just pushing it a bit too far lol

Like I said, I did have lots of EWCM so hoping its been a nice cosy and non-hostile environment for the wee swimmers to wait in!

Hmmmmm mines comes and goes throughout tbh love eg I am just finished AF today and already I have EWCM then it dries then comes back at OV then dries then comes back before AF, emmm usually if any it'll be on THE day.

i dont get much at all and usualy the day before ov day and disapears day after ov this is why i have gone for the c+ whicg sdidnt get here on time for ov day grrrr and i think spermies can live up to 5 days if lots of nice ewcm to keep them all cosy hehe so i expect it could be possible yes xx

oh don't get me wrong I'm not planning on just BDing the once, but just wondered! Seem to feel more excited about it cos it was morning sex and we have not done that in such a long long time! It was something different for us! Just wish it was nearer my ovulation time is all!

OH, as far as I am aware, is working late/away tonight, so we wont get a chance until tomorrow night, but think if he is only up for it once more (he's alot older you know lol) then i might be better leaving it til Wednesday night. Just can't decide to go for day before ovulating or on the day (last cycle I felt my ov pains very very early hours of CD14) so think maybe CD13 (wednesday) will be a good bet?

ewcm = much sexing

i get it on the run up to OV ( this months ewcm could have flooded a small country ) and i do get it randomly after OV but not as much, i have tested when i get it again but i dont ovulate twice or owt so just seems random

okay so wednesday evening I may be a little quiet on the board cos i may be a little busy IYKWIM lol

hope you are keeping well lynette xx

get him bonked, oh was like :sick: when i told him what ewcm was but he doeesnt moan when its like a slip and slide down there so he cvan just shut it

i always find morning sex is wayb better than other time of day sex i dont know y but it just seems to be more sexual iykwim hehe had a few morning sex goes this month hehe plus i think ya more tired at night time than u are morning all fresh and had a full nights kip lol god i dont half waffle sumtimes haha

not waffling at all..

The reason I found it better was OH felt "bigger" and "harder" than normal! Might be cos it was early morning and he'd just woken up with a proper stonker! What do our men dream about to wake up with that between their legs eh?

Still i didn't want to waste it lol

Having sex in daylight etc. doesn't bother me either, I like to usually have a few candles or the lamp on cos I like to see his face when he's cummin' (omg have I just totally embarassed myself!). Alot of girls that are overweight sometimes have an issue of "daylight" sex, but not me! i don't give a toss! I just jumped right on it and away I went! If OH loves me, then he loves ALL of me, including all my jiggly bits!

Now I'm the one waffling!

:rofl: ohs cum face is great he kinda grits his teeth god knows what i look like, fucking excorcist girl or summat

ha ha my OH looks like he is in so much pain! probably cos at the moment when he is shooting his load I'm forcing him even deeper so to make sure it shoots right up my cervix :oooo:

Normally though (when I'm not trying to force him up too far) then he just geniunely looks like he's lost for words lol "oh....um.....ah.....ah.......ahhhhhhhhhhhh" kind of thing. When I have the big O, I feel the urge to get all soppy and tell him "oh god darling I love you soooooooooo much" I just can't help it! There are a few "oh my gods" thrown in there too but always tell him I love him when i'm having an O.

And when we are lucky enough to time it to perfection and both cum at the same time that's when you usually get the "oh fucking hell yeah" from me. None of the soppy shite!

Jeez this thread has taken a bit of a sinister turn..............downwards into the drains lol

pmsl eee god im sat here giggling away to myself its a gd job i am sat alone with just my pooch for company hehe u should never waste a gd early morning stonker and i have no idea wtf men dream of to get one of them lol dan screws his face up and makes a weired noise haha god knows wat i look like pmsl x

I've often asked Oh what it feels like for him and tried to explain to him how it feels for me. It's actually quite a difficult thing to describe! i wonder if they get the same feeling as us?

sinister is the best, no point kidding on we are all lovey dovey and make love cause tbh Im not mooshy atall I like to fuck not all slow and mooshy but each to their own!

I think dj mentioned that when hes going to come it can feel like he's going to pee.. but obviously the overwhelming pleasure is in amongst that too.. Dj sometimes sticks his tongue out before he cums, must be him concentrating cause I do the same face when doing a puzzle or something lmao how boring must I be in bed :p ahahaha xxxxxx

I read that sperm can live in a woman for up to a week! btw I love this thread!!oh and I mainly get ewcm a few days before my ov day...once I had some close to the day af was due to arrive....but I see it mainly mid cycle.

I have read 5 days....

But then every one is different also as you know depends on CM, which if your good to go it may last those days you need them to :) xxxxx

just gonna bonk again on wednesday night, if my cycle is the same as last month then I should feel ovulation late wednesday night or early thursday morning xxxx

what will be will be xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back