Can anyone give me some hope!? 3 early losses back to back

My due date is tomorrow and there's no signs of her looking like she's going to make an appearance any time soon.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer though!

XX

Wishing you lots of love and luck for the safe arrival of your little one Emily xxx

Thanks hun.

Are you having any more scans or waiting until your 12 week one?

How are you feeling?

XX

We're being scanned at 8, 10 and 12 weeks and I expect we'll get extra scans later on too due to the fact my son had growth restriction and it's been identified that I have a heart shaped uterus.. weird I know! I'm pleased to be having the extra scans, im a bit of a nervous wreck so will need the extra reassurance!

I'll be thinking of you and hope you're not too nervous, I'll dip into the third trimester groups and look out for an update! How are you feeling? Xx

It's great that they are keeping such a close eye on you and hopefully having regular scans will help reassure you. I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything goes well for you.

I'm feeling pretty anxious still- just got this final hurdle to get over but I'm still worried something will go wrong. Don't think I'll be able to relax properly until I've got her in my arms. Hopefully that won't be too much longer though!

XX

Hi ladies. I've read this whole thread and wanted to ask a couple of questions. I've now had 4 early losses (all at differing stages over the course of a year). I've just had my 4th but this was a chemical pregnancy, if I hadn't tested so early I wouldn't have bloody known about it!!! Anyway, all my Recurrent Miscarriage tests came back clear and since having them done this 4th mc has happened. Trying to get to speak to the consultant again is impossible. So my question is....have any of you experienced chemical losses and what were you advised re ttc again. As it was SO early, I wasn't invested in it and feel fine, like I could ttc straight away. My consultant has said try again when ready but I can't get hold of her to ask whether I should wait x amount of cycles. Any similar experiences? Tia xxxx

Ps congrats on all of your lovely bump success stories xx

I would just ttc again when ready your body doesn't really need time to recover as such fro such an early loss but it's your choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back