I hope you girls don't mind me asking for some advice

She knows about here she asks me to ask things but I've told her it's a great place for support if she wants to join x

One of her friends told a girl that my sister knows but isn't close to. She facebooked her last night saying "sorry for your loss" my sister was so upset, I don't think she would have minded if it had of been a close friend but this person is a big mouth who she isn't "friends" with..

Nurse if you don't mind me asking, what's the recovery like afterwards? Just so I know wether to take my nephew for a night or 2 to let her rest x

I had a better recovery the first time i had it, so i would say it really depends, i was very tired and felt sick the second time, i guess its down to your reaction to the anasthetic, i would say at least 1 night anyways then see how she feels as everyone reacts differently :hugs:

Hey...
I hope you & your sis are doing ok....it is good that she has made a decision. It's a tough decision to make when you already have so much to deal with. At least with the D &C she will be sure that all is removed, and can begin to heal emotionally & physically. It is a horrible thing to have to go through, keep us updated on how she is doing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back