Bugaboo - Thoughts please

I think I'm sold on the bugaboo, we went to have a look at them today and it seems the easiest to operate and move about, plus I love the fact you can get some cool add ons or change the covers for your next LO if you want.

Found a place that sells reconditioned ones but DH wants new. I figure if we can save a few hundred quid with a quality second hand one we'd be daft not to go look at it.

Xx

I'm getting all my donkey customised so it will be totally different to any one elses you can't get taggy bar covers made from Bumpaloop and they look pretty but also good if you do get second hand to cover up bumper bar.

These are my chameleon covers Paul Frank hood and liner for the summer and cat in the hat footmuff for winter xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329729531.358266.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329729531.358266.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 42
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329729563.108792.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329729563.108792.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 40
Awwwwww!!! your LO is soooo cute in there!!! I LOVE the taggy bar cover, such a fantastic idea! I'm definately sold on one now.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pics xx

Lanny I've ordered the donkey im in love!!!! Where did you get the bumper bar cover as I think I'll get one!!! H decided to niibble on my m&p one and got a chunk off!!!! I love your cat in the hat footmuff!!!! Where do you get yours made Lanny?ive heard snunkie is good!

Just bought myself a bugaboo - Eeeeekkkkkkkk :shock:

It's probably too early for pram buying but it is nearly new, hardly been used and cost £300 on eBay - I just COULDN'T resist!!!!

Now I need to customise - Loving your muffs Lanny LOL

xxx

Attachments

• Bugaboo.jpg
    Bugaboo.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 23
My sister and S-I-L both have Bugaboo's.

My S-I-L's cost £900 all in :shock: :shock: :shock:

We live two flights up from the street (even though it's a street property - doh!!) and I accidently came across a demo of the Bugaboo Bee.....My God I was amazed!

I am not spending £900 BUT I am def going to look at Bugaboo's :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxx

(both my Sis and S-I-L will still need their buggys by the time I need one!)

£900?!! You could buy babba a car for that lol

£900?!! You could buy babba a car for that lol

I know - this did include all the accesories as well and it is a delightful pram...

In her defence S-I-L never spends much on clothes / hair / make-up and this is the only instance in the 16 years she has been with my brother that I can ever recall her spending a lot of money on herself (technically it wasn't even on herself :shock:)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I love the idea of these prams but lookng at them the sit up mode looks like baby might slip out i know they wouldnt xxx

I love love love them but just couldn't justify or afford spending that amount on a pram! xx

My fave 2 prams were bugaboo and iCandy... I went for the iCandy. Both have great reviews and I loved the bugaboo when I had a play in the shop. The simple reason I went for iCandy was because they are alot less common in my area, I work in town and pram spotting everyday! Haha... Also I seen a woman reduce to tears because of her bugaboo, something broke and her small son was in it, she was distraught and saying she had nothing but problems with it. But saying this, this happens to any pram! Anything Infact that you buy can always have a faulty one! I love how you can change the colours of the bugaboo! So I say if you can afford it and you like it go for it!!!

I got the bee and now LO is 6 months , she loves sitting up in it and looking around !!

Lanny where do u get all the funky hoods from???

Xxxx

Apologies for any typos!

i have the frog the old one :) its lasted 8 years and maisies the third to use it its a fab pram and people think its new as ive customised it :)

I got the bee and now LO is 6 months , she loves sitting up in it and looking around !!

Lanny where do u get all the funky hoods from???

Xxxx

Apologies for any typos!

I'm in love with the bee, what colour do you have it in hun?

xxxxxxxxxx

I have the purple hood hun, it was limited edition!

I'm so happy with it, got the pebble to go on it to.

It's perfect for her, small and practical, essentially it's a buggy and will last until she's 3/4.

Def wort the money. I'll take some pictures and post it tomorrow xxxx

Apologies for any typos!

I have the purple hood hun, it was limited edition!

I'm so happy with it, got the pebble to go on it to.

It's perfect for her, small and practical, essentially it's a buggy and will last until she's 3/4.

Def wort the money. I'll take some pictures and post it tomorrow xxxx

Apologies for any typos!

Oh piccies - yes please!

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your replies everyone.

Is the bee suitable from birth? xx

Just bought myself a bugaboo - Eeeeekkkkkkkk :shock:

It's probably too early for pram buying but it is nearly new, hardly been used and cost £300 on eBay - I just COULDN'T resist!!!!

Now I need to customise - Loving your muffs Lanny LOL

xxx

That looks brand new!! Looks amazing, great bargain too - did you got look at it before you bought it?

xx

Thanks for your replies everyone.

Is the bee suitable from birth? xx

Yep - there is an online demo if you go to the Bugaboo website!

Although compared to the other's this does look a bit flimsy for a newborn :shock: :shock:

If you watch the demo you'll know what I mean !!

xxxxxxxxx

eeeekk 900 quid is a lot of money im not keen on them myself but i do prefer the 3in1 with a nice bouncy chasis and i like the plikos as a stroller realy sturdy strollers they are i still cant get over the price of them lol can get a coach built silvercross for that these i love also hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back