Narrowed it down - now need your vote!

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
Aw no, your OH is right! Pick based on looks if that's all you have to work with, or on customer reviews, but you'll be much happier if you make your own choice x

Last edited:
The first one comes with a rain cover, where the second doesn't. Also the first has the holder near the top where you can put drinks and bits on to, which were a life saver for my friend. But really you have to love it.

I Think on Ebay I can get the whole bundle. These links are really just to show the info on each! I know the Graco Cleo is quite an old model (2008) I think & the Fusio came out this year.

But on Ebay store There is a 70 pound price difference! Oh deary me. I am terrible! :lol:

I'd the fusio but I'm biased cause it's what I've got :)

I'm swinging that way. Just because the cleo seems to be an older model & no-one sells it anymore so I am buggered f it should go wrong or break!

I like the first one more personally but it's up to you hun! We bought one pram system then sold it and bought another lol!xx

they are both lovely i love graco! my pram is so similar to the first one an i love my bear one. You wont be disapointed by how they seem to handle but because they are so much money I would personally go to mothercare or babies r us etc and find the ones or most similar and have a little test drive and see them in the flesh. Im sure I have seeen that black one in mothercare. The patterns lovely. And I bought the beige one as have left the sex a surprise :) xx

they are both lovely i love graco! my pram is so similar to the first one an i love my bear one. You wont be disapointed by how they seem to handle but because they are so much money I would personally go to mothercare or babies r us etc and find the ones or most similar and have a little test drive and see them in the flesh. Im sure I have seeen that black one in mothercare. The patterns lovely. And I bought the beige one as have left the sex a surprise :) xx

I Can't test drive as I live in Germany. So I purely have to choose on looks & the reviews I find online! :( lol xx

oooh that is tough. I defo love the feel of graco to push and the colours on the pics you have are literally spot on to the real life thing ------ flip a coin?? lol xxxxxx

Think I will go for the more expensive one! :lol: just because it is newer & I can see a lot more reviews! I think I came across that they stopped selling the first one due to being faulty. But can't find that link again!

Just need to show hubby & get his seal of approval! :lol:

:) well best of luck they are both lovely! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back