Bugaboo - Thoughts please

That looks brand new!! Looks amazing, great bargain too - did you got look at it before you bought it?

xx

No I didn't :oooo: It was an impulse buy with only a few minutes left to bid and OH was egging me on LOL

I felt the seller was honest because they took so many detailed photos of the wheels and chassis - included the receipt to show they were the only owner etc.

Have you decided on a buggy yet hon?

xx

Reading all these replies is getting me excited for our pram arriving in may!! Can't wait!!
We've spent £799 for our black limited edition one but. It's what I wanted and we put in extra working hours to get it xxxx

I opted for the bugaboo all black limited edition cameleon and I love it. I could highly recommend John Lewis for expertise as they will talk you through all options and then you can make a really informed decision. We had narrowed it down to the icandy and the bugaboo but the bugaboo was our favourite as I loved all the features and it's appearance. We thought we would invest in a buggy that would last us for baby number 2 if we were lucky enough to have another. I can't wait for it to be delivered!

Last edited:
That looks brand new!! Looks amazing, great bargain too - did you got look at it before you bought it?

xx

No I didn't :oooo: It was an impulse buy with only a few minutes left to bid and OH was egging me on LOL

I felt the seller was honest because they took so many detailed photos of the wheels and chassis - included the receipt to show they were the only owner etc.

Have you decided on a buggy yet hon?

xx

We really like the bugaboo, I prefer the Chamelon, but DH wants the donkey - typical men thinking bigger is better, more gadets etc etc . I do see his point though, that extra shopping bag on the side could be really useful and the fact that it turns into a double buggy should a brother or sister arrive in the future makes the cost at the outset a little less scary.

I think we're going to go to John Lewis for a test drive of both the Chamelon and the donkey and see which we prefer.

I'm still staggered by the quality of the one you bought and think I'll be keeping my beady eye on ebay for a good second hand one perhaps.

We've managed to get a lot of other things cheap from SIL so this is our only expense really, so we might get a new one - we'll see.

Will keep you posted. xxx

We've Ordered the donkey and it's lovely!!!had anothe look in mothercare today!!its actually as wide as the cam in mono but the shopping basket was a nice feature and I've bought a waterproof cover for the basket off eBay! My lo will be 2 when new baby arrives so having the option of mono appealed to us!! We haven't got much expense his time as we kept everything so this is our main purchase!!

Thanks for your replies everyone.

Is the bee suitable from birth? xx

Yep - there is an online demo if you go to the Bugaboo website!

Although compared to the other's this does look a bit flimsy for a newborn :shock: :shock:

If you watch the demo you'll know what I mean !!

xxxxxxxxx

Carnatt ! I will do pictures later , little one has got me running up and down !!

I bought the baby cocoon, which I didn't even use with the push chair lying flat in the end, because if I managed to finally get myself out I'd just use the pebble car seat and put it on the bee. As it was winter I bought a maxi cosi all in one sleeping bag which goes on the seat.

I still use it like that for car / shop trips etc, it's been perfect for me and my lifestyle since day 1.
I always new as soon as lo was old enough to sit up I'd buy a stroller/buggy. I knew if I bought a push chair with carry cot and all the other stuff I personally wouldnt and didnt use it, id end up buying a cheap second pushchair.so I just thought I may as well buy a decent stroller to begin with. Some of the pushchairs with all the carry cots are so clumpy , I'm such a minimalist person. When indoors I can Just hook the bee
On the back of the basement door. Nicely tucked away.

I've got a leopard print sun parasol , goes really well wit the purple hood lol! My mum calls me a chav haha , I love it !

I'd end up buying a cheap second buggy to push around the shops. Instead I've got my lovely bee and it will last LO and most important ' last ' me, as she won't outgrow it.

The cacoon I use on colder days , as a cosi, currently we use the middle sitting up setting. So she's no 90 degrees upright. I haven't faced her to the world yet... Maybe I'll y it later when we go shopping!

Good luck ladies

Xxx

Apologies for any typos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27