Bugaboo Bee?

Laura_C

Reaction score
I am interested to read any reviews/ thoughts about the Bugaboo Bee - anyone got/used one before? How would you rate it?

It seems to fit what I am after although with a hefty price tag for what it is! I wa considering a double pushchair but I just don't think it will be necessary for a newborn and a 3 and a half year old, a double would be a total waste of money!

I am looking for a pushchair from birth, that isn't too big and bulky and I don't really require the whole travel system thing, been there done that and wasted my money! Something light and easy to push ideally one handed as this may be necessary.

Any ideas would be gratefully received!

I've heard good things about the Bugaboo Bee although I personally didn't like the style of it. We considered it as we have an Aygo we needed something small and light.
We went for the Babystyle Oyster - It fits Maxi Cosi/Britax car seats too which was another selling point for us. It's the only pram I found the would fit both the frame and stroller seat in the back of our tiny car! SOLD! lol! :) X

Hi Tasha,

I have looked at the Babystyle Oyster and I must admit I like the style of it as I am not a total fan of the styling of the Bugaboo Bee! Not seen the Babystyle one in the flesh though, only online. I will definately check it out though, thanks for that!

We have a bugaboo bee and I love it!!! It's so light and small and easy to push around. Because it's so small it's easy to travel with. I have had no issues with it so far.

Thanks kiki.

That's why it appeals to me, I think I def want something light and very easy to push especially holding a toddlers hand or reins.

I also have the bee and I love it. Got one almost new off e-bay for £290.

Nifty, compact, easy to adapt into a travel system. Ticks all the boxes for me x

Thanks amyjayne, just noticed you also live in South Manchester - small world!!

I also recommend the Babystyle Oyster, got mines delivered a few days ago from Oxford pram centre , 2 days delivery time !

Nice and light and lovely to look at , got the rose colour pack, you can change colours if you purchase packs, , looks great with the carrycot and as a pushchair.

Built in flynet and rain covers are a nice fit and all in seems well made.

I got the black frame 2010 model with Rose pack, i am well pleased and do recommend this system highly.

Has a few awards to its name, and for the price seems a good deal, there are better prams but at crazy prices and when you weigh them all up, the Babystyle Oyster competed very well and in my opinion a good choice.

3380_10_big.jpg

http://www.babystyle.co.uk/Oyster%20CCCP.html

http://www.babystyle.co.uk/Oyster SUCP.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member