Brown CM so scared

Hi Clover next Monday is such a long time to wait I would see if there is private clinic locally and pay for a private scan if you can. At 7w +6d they should be able to see if all is ok xxxx and it would put your mind at ease x
Just seen this! Great minds think alike ive booked it for tomorrow

Thanks for the support lovely

xxxxx

Glad everything seems to be ok.

When I had my bleed at 7w with Jackson I was told my cervix was closed and that all looked well. Gynae scanned me internally and abdominally at that time.

I too would call perhaps now and explain the situation so that they can book you in for when you return.

Some are waiting a week for a scan in some areas, so deffo phone and let them know.

xxxx

Oh didnt see you booked a scan.

Even better.

Good luck tomorrow :)

xxxx

I think I'd have done the same in your shoes and booked a private scan. Will be keeping my eye out in the morning xx

I would have did both tbh, just in both cases. Because if there are/were(ofcourse hoping/presuming not) any complications or abnormalities, the private clinic cant really go into too much detail medically.

So Id have booked both EPU and private.

But thats just me.

xxxx

Clover I'm so happy for you! But I'm glad you've booked a scan for reassurance. If your cervix is closed that's a great sign!! I hope everything goes okay tomorrow. But I'm sure it will :) xx

Claire I know if the baby looks ok tomorrow it will give me peace of mind but I will still push for another scam by the EPU when I get back home
I'm also going back for repeat bloods Thursday at 11.30 to check my hcg has doubled, he said that was just as good as having a scan but I'd rather see a heartbeat

Shelly thanks for coming on here and your continued support lovely, you were so kind when I needed you last night and this morning :)

Mrsmiller I so glad you understand, it's such a worry isn't it I'm sure it'll be worth the money tomorrow for peace of mind ...I was considering a private scan anyway but thought there wasn't any need for it and hubby said it was too expensive, but now Ive hsd this scare i will pay whatever it cost just to know everything's ok

Siamesecatlady Thanks for your support lovely , I don't think Dr's can understand how stressful not knowing can be

Lilcurly thanks for sharing it's reassuring that everything was ok with your Lil beans, it gives me hope

I don't want to get my hopes up but the spotting has now more or less stopped

xxxxxx

I did try to push for a scan and he said there was nothing they coukd do till next week but I'm coming home from holiday in Saturday
I may ring my EPU at home

xxxx

Clover, I wouldn't stress too much. You've stopped spotting & your cervix is closed. Get checked over when you get home. I'm sure you will be fine. Perhaps try to make an appointment in advance of you coming home. Keep us posted & you're in my thoughts. This pregnancy malarkey is certainly a rollercoaster xxx
Thanks Louise I know the fact that the Dr said my cervix was closed and my Hcg was ok is good
It's such a rollercoaster! ! I know TTC is so stressful and ive had 2 years of heartache each month to get here, makes me think when will I ever be able to relax and enjoy pregnancy! ;)

Xxxxxx

Glad things are looking positive for you.
I used to work on our local EPU and found it so frustrating telling women that we couldn't fit them in for a scan that same day. Sometimes women have to wait 3/4 days. Sadly its out or drs or nurses hands as they only have the man power for a set number each day. I'm guessing that if you'd had a lot of pain and heavy bleeding together they'd have scanned you today.
So pleased you got your private scan booked though. Hopefully that will give you reassurance that all is well. This pregnancy thing is so stressful isn't it?
Try and rest if you can. I'll have my fingers crossed for you tomorrow xx

Claire I know if the baby looks ok tomorrow it will give me peace of mind but I will still push for another scam by the EPU when I get back home
I'm also going back for repeat bloods Thursday at 11.30 to check my hcg has doubled, he said that was just as good as having a scan but I'd rather see a heartbeat

Shelly thanks for coming on here and your continued support lovely, you were so kind when I needed you last night and this morning :)

Mrsmiller I so glad you understand, it's such a worry isn't it I'm sure it'll be worth the money tomorrow for peace of mind ...I was considering a private scan anyway but thought there wasn't any need for it and hubby said it was too expensive, but now Ive hsd this scare i will pay whatever it cost just to know everything's ok

Siamesecatlady Thanks for your support lovely , I don't think Dr's can understand how stressful not knowing can be

Lilcurly thanks for sharing it's reassuring that everything was ok with your Lil beans, it gives me hope

I don't want to get my hopes up but the spotting has now more or less stopped

xxxxxx

Your welcome Hun. I'm just glad you're okay and there is a hope! If your cervix is closed the odds are everything is fine. Let me know how you get on and if u need anything. Xx

Hi Clover
I had some pink spotting with my daughter when I was about 7-8 weeks and I went for a scan at the local EPU..They had to do an internal one because baby is so small..looked like an egg yoke! The nurse told me that spotting is normal around 8 weeks because that is the time you should have a period..any way daughter is now 6 so pregnancy was ok! Try not to worry..easier said than done I know but everything will be fine xx

Ah clover a scan! Exciting! Looking forward to seeing a lovely picture of your little bubs xx all will be fine xxx

Glad the spotting has stopped Hun, been thinking of you all day. Hope the scan goes ok and I will be lurking round for an update xxx

Good luck with scan
I had brown stringy cm went for scan all fine and baby is due tomorrow.

Thanks girls
Shitting myself!!! Feel really sick don't know if that's a good sign or just nerves, just praying everything is ok with bubba :)

xxxxxx

Hope things are ok. Fingers crossed everything is ok. ������

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back