Brown CM so scared

Clover so sorry to hear this hon. Sending you hugs! I have been through this very recently, so know what you're feeling. If you need to chat, feel free to ask. It's hard but look after yourself!! X

Oh Clover :-(
I am so sorry lovely.
This is horrible news.
So, now, look after you. Cry as much as you need to, rest and do NOT go back to work until you are ready.
Get in touch with Miscarriage Association. Great people, with such supportive and useful advice.
If you want to, go and have a bottle of wine with your hubby and treat yourself.
My thoughts are with you and your husband.
Please look after yourself.
Xxxxxx

So sorry to read this, I've heard those awful words at a scan as well and it's just horrendous. Look after yourself xx

Oh clover, how awful! :( I'm so sorry.

Make sure you take care of yourself xx

I've just been for a walk to the beach and town, trying so hard to not cry in front of my daughter and little boy, my husband has been quiet, he didn't come for the scan with me so perhaps he's feeling bad, I don't know

I'm now on my own in my bedroom, had a good cry, feel sad, scared and angry,

I don't know what to feel :(

I also don't know what id do without the support of all you ladies you are all amazing

xxxxxxx

Hi Clover I think crying helps to vent the sadness. Like you I was angry, sad, scared, heart broken. Your husband probably feels helpless , men feel they need to be able to fix things/ take the pain away, lean on each other & share with him how you are feeling, I found talking a great help xx

I'm sorry Clover - did they make a plan for what next? When I was 6 weeks they couldn't even see a sac on my sxan at 7 weeks.they saw sac and dated me 5 weeks... At 9 weeks I measured 8+5.... I hope that there can be a good outcome for you Clover xx

Hugs Gail :(

My thoughts are with you. It will happen again! And it will be quick. A lot quicker than you think.

Once bleeding stops you will feel a lot better and will be able to focus on a new start.

Hugs my lovely xxxxx

I was so happy to be pregnant I enjoyed every second of it,
Im hurting so bad but I know it will get easier
I just want everyone one of you to know how grateful I am for your support , without the support of all you lovely ladies I wouldn't of got through the last few days
I hopefully will be over here again soon, I hope it will happen very soon but for the moment I'm going to try to come to terms with the loss of my precious baby :(

xxxxxx

Sorry for your loss Clover. I had was in the TTC section when you found got your BFP. I had a miscarriage 2 years ago and I was devastated and couldnt stop crying. If you ever need to talk please let me know.

Oh Gail... I'm in shock & so sorry for what you are going through, I can't imagine how hard it must be. Horrible things happen to such lovely people and you so do not deserve this. Thinking of you & your precious baby and sending big hugs xx

Clover I just read this I can't believe it I am so sad for you. Sending you lots of hugs xx

So sorry to read this Clover, been thinking of you all afternoon. Your in my thoughts ❤️ xx

Hey girls
I've rang the hospital and they've said to still go in tomorrow for a blood test but she said if I'm bleeding heavily I'll need to go back through A&E :(
Just text my mum, she didn't know I was pregnant but I felt I should tell her what's happening, had to tell my 13 year old, she has been so good given me lots of hugs

Thanks everyone I can't express how touched I am by the support ive had
You lot are so amazing

xxxxxxx

I wish I could give you a proper hug Gail. Hoping to see you in Tri 1 as soon as you feel ready x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back