Light pink - Brown .... TMI

Lander

Reaction score
So...

Some light pink/brown blood mixed with cm when I wiped, have been quite crampy today, so I really hope this is just barlin getting comfy rather than anything bad!

Lxx

Might just be leftover implantation blood - I think you'll be just fine :)

I had this on Friday and went right to the doctor's. He said it was very common and usually nothing to worry about unless it's bright red. He found the heartbeat on a doppler and said everything looked normal and fine, but scheduled me for a scan tomorrow to reassure me more than anything. It never hurts to go to the doc though!

Not likely to get hb or anything on scan at 4 weeks, I'll just sit tight, bit scary but I think it's fine.

Well done for not getting overly stressed about it Lander, as you said if it was just a little bit of old looking blood chances are it is just LO snuggling in.

I had the same around 4 weeks, fx for you

Sorry, just realized you're just 4 weeks. Much more likely to be leftover implantation bleeding then. Hope all is well with your LO!

Still brown stuff.... Few flecks of brighter stuff...

But, lots of feeling worse, boobs getting sore, all sorts, more details in my pg journal.

FX it'll be ok.

Lxx

Should be ok Hun, I was told severe cramps and heavy red blood or clots were a concern rather than brown and occasional spotting. Perhaps go and get checked to put urine
At rest? I did and ended up with a kidney infection x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back