Brown CM so scared

I'm bleeding again , on my way to the hospital
So scared :(

xxxx

Clover I thought I would come on here to check how you are. I'm sorry Hun. Keep your hopes up. Loads of ppl bleed when pregnant. I wish you the best of luck! Let us know how you get on. Xx

Thinking of you and wishing you lots of luck. Thinking of you xxxxxxxx

Hope you're okay my lovely, sending positive thoughts xx

Sat in A&E waiting to be seen they've done bloods and a urine sample so far

So terrified something is wrong

Thanks for all the support girlie's

xxxxxxx

xxxxxxx

Clover everything will be fine. Think positive!!

I really do wish you the best of luck! I hope everything is fine xx

Thinking of you still, lovely.
Don't let them make you leave without a scan, please. Otherwise you'll drive yourself crazy.
Good luck. Xxxxxx

Thinking of you still, lovely.
Don't let them make you leave without a scan, please. Otherwise you'll drive yourself crazy.
Good luck. Xxxxxx
I'm hoping they scan me, I'm just waiting to be seen, I feel so sick with worry
I just want to know if bubbas ok

xxxxxx

xxxxxxx

Thanks hun trying to stay positive, I just hate not knowing
I've done my urine sample about an hour ago and the still haven't collected it, I may have to go tell them

xxx

xxxxxxx

Thanks hun trying to stay positive, I just hate not knowing
I've done my urine sample about an hour ago and the still haven't collected it, I may have to go tell them

xxx

That's not good! Hopefully they will take it and run some checks first.

Why they have to make you wait I don't know! It would be easier and kinder to scan you. Xx

I had brown cm for a little while and it turned out it came from a a patch of blood inside my uterus (picked up on my 6.4 week scan) that cleared up just fine by my 8.2 week scan. Don't worry xxx

Well I've been examined and he said everything looks fine my cervix is closed, was just waiting for hcg levels to see if they coukd scan me

Well there are no scan appointments till Monday so he said the only thing was to repeat bloods in 2 days :(

I still feel really anxious

xxxxx

There should be an epu that can scan you for emergency. I would ask and fight for it. You are not going to be mentally better until you are scanned. Xxx

Hi clover. Its a good sign that your cervix is still closed. Keep positive and fingers x for you

Hi Clover next Monday is such a long time to wait I would see if there is private clinic locally and pay for a private scan if you can. At 7w +6d they should be able to see if all is ok xxxx and it would put your mind at ease x

I did try to push for a scan and he said there was nothing they coukd do till next week but I'm coming home from holiday in Saturday
I may ring my EPU at home

xxxx

I did try to push for a scan and he said there was nothing they coukd do till next week but I'm coming home from holiday in Saturday
I may ring my EPU at home

xxxx

Clover, I wouldn't stress too much. You've stopped spotting & your cervix is closed. Get checked over when you get home. I'm sure you will be fine. Perhaps try to make an appointment in advance of you coming home. Keep us posted & you're in my thoughts. This pregnancy malarkey is certainly a rollercoaster xxx

I've booked a private scan tomorrow 9.30 and it's actually only 15 mins from our caravan site :)
The spotting has stopped but I know I won't settle till I have a scan

Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back