Brown CM so scared

Gail, my thoughts with you. I cried as well sweetie. It's so sad :(

If you got PG this time it will happen again. You will see. I want to send you PM but your mailbox is full.

Hugs xxxxx

My baby
68d8a72f264e3575455c4cf0819e4246.jpg

Xxxxxx

Gail I am so gutted for you, heartbroken. You are such a strong inspirational woman and we all love you to bits. So so sad. huge hugs my love xx

Charlotte I've emptied my mailbox hun xxx

Thanks Janine and Charlotte you are both so lovely :)

Xxxxxxx

Thank you to you all for your lovely messages

I'm numb at the moment can't cry anymore

xxx

Gail, I sent you a message. Hope it makes you feel better x

Big hugs. What a sad day. :(

Last edited:
Clover I am so sorry to read this. My thoughts are with you and your family. Lots of love x x x

So sorry you are going through this, life is so cruel and just doesn't make sense! I've been thru it twice now and know how devestating it can be. Cry and shout, swear, hit things, throw them do whatever you need to do, my heart goes out to you and I am sending you lots of love and virtual hugs xxx

Oh no, Gail I'm so so sorry sweetheart.

This is just the most tragic news.

I know the overwhelming feelings and emotions you'll be going through, so if you need any support then please let me know.

Miscarriage is truly horrendous and I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious baby.

Big hugs

XX

Hi Clover, I'm gutted for you, I have been there twice and it is devastating sending you hugs and strength xxx

Is there even a small possibility that you aren't as far along as you thought? Sorry if I sound stupid, I'm just worried that this scan was so soon but haven't had time to grow enough yet xxxx

I'm so so sorry Gail :-( completely heartbroken for you. It really doesn't seem fair :-( not sure what else to say but if you need to chat then Im here xxx

Is there even a small possibility that you aren't as far along as you thought? Sorry if I sound stupid, I'm just worried that this scan was so soon but haven't had time to grow enough yet xxxx

This is a really good point, worth asking your epu when you're home.

But Clover, I'm truly sorry for the news you got today. I really wasn't expecting this at all and really believed all would be fine. I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling especially as I think you've had a long ttc journey to get to this point.

A friend of mine was ttc for a couple of years and when she finally got pregnant, it turned out to be ectopic and she had to have a tube removed. I really felt for her and worried that it would be even harder for her to fall pregnant again but amazingly it happened very quickly and now she has two beautiful children. I just wanted to share this story with you as there is hope for the future even though trying again is probably not at the forefront of your mind just now...

Sending big hugs and hope you are ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back