Brown Spotting? Worried..

Froslass

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I wonder if anyone else has had this? I was at a party last night, standing for 4 hours really, did a bit of dancing, and lifting some chairs. Now I'm really worried as I went to the loo at the end ofthe night and there was quite a bit of browny stretchy stringy cm. Like discharge only brown. hen I got home, there was a bit more, but I've woken up this morning and now it's gone (apart from a slight tinge, but no def brown colour). Im really worried this could be something sinister! Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Any info would be much appreciated x

I had the same spotting at around 10 weeks, it lasted for about 3 days then just went away! My little girl is four months old now xx

I had the same on the day I found out I was pregnant and 2 weeks later. Was sent for blood tests and everything was fine. Had an internal scan too last week and everything was fine there too.
Call your dr if you're worried though.
I know how scarey it is when you see it!

2 of you today alone and if you look back there are very similiar threads.... Should be nothing to worry about (easy said) so just rest up this weekend.... sure all is fine!

I had spotting 3 times between 4 and 8 weeks. Im now 27 wks and all is fine. The spotting is worrying to see but is very common! Hope it stops soon. Mention it to your mw when you see her. X

Hi, thanks for all your replies. I have some really sharp pains now, I think I'll go for a bath and if theres still spotting and pain I'll phone my doctor, google is a scary thing...Any feeling could be something sinister according to google. :(

How are you feeling after your bath? If you're worried rind the doctor or midwife, I am sure they'd rather you do that and it be nothing rather than the opposite scenario. x

Please ring your mw, I know people say brown blood is fine, but in my experience it isn't. BUT you are 8 weeks pregnant and would be die a period, so it may be that

Hey, I had brown spotting for 5 days when I was 6 weeks, and had scan everything was fine...midwife told me it was normal with spotting xx

Try not to google!! It is your worst enemy! Definitely give your midwife a call hun, and rest up for this evening. Brown spotting is normal though, like the other girls have said xx

Hi ladies x thanks so much for your responses :) The sharp ains eased off a little after my bath, but came back a few hous later. OH drove me to a and e and they've booked me in for a scan at 9am on monday morning. Im trying to stay positive but I can't help worrying :( xx But then again, worrying will do me no good! x

Thanks everyone. I just am trying to process everything at the moment..Having a hard time with OH too..SO all this extra worry cant be good for bubs x I didnt have any more discharge up until 5 mins ago, where there was alot of sttringly old looking blood...Saw it and I just feel diffrent now..

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for all your kind wishes! x

THe bleeding has now stopped, though I still have pain. Had my scan today and baby is def in uterus :) Measures well and saw the heartbeat! :shock: That was probably the coolest thing I've ever experienced! I have a little scan picture so I migt see if I can upload it x So relieved now! x

Great news hun, relax now and enjoy your little growing bean xx

Thanks! :) I'm sooo excited now. I get to go back in 2 weeks as well! x :D xx Hope everythings ok then, but I def feel a lot less worried now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back