bored in 2ww

tinselcat

Reaction score
Am about 9dpo with no particular symptoms other than, according to my oh, being a 'grump'.

It's too early to test but also past the stage where you can say it's too early for symptoms.

Would like to fastforward a few days of this cycle. Anyone else in a similar boat? :)

Hi Tinsel, yep. I'm 8dpo, and i'm bored, so bored i haven't even been bothered to test!

I'm not really symptom spotting this month either, i think that's what happens after 14 months of TTC!

Whan are you going to test?

xxx

Hi kred, am with you. I have been ttc since jan 2011 and it's got v boring! As for symptoms, i didn't get anything noticeable last time i got pregnant so i was pretty surprised when af was no show on that occasion.

I think AF is due fri but as i am going away away for a couple of days on fri (my birthday is Sunday) and may be drinking, if i have any inkling that there's a chance i may test that morning. Most likely af will show up to make my birthday/small holiday a painful misery but i can hope otherwise, eh!

How about you, when are you planning to test? Xx

Last edited:
Pretty sure i am not pregnant, but still waiting for the witch. Fed up of my stupid body playing tricks on me.

Last edited:
10dpo seems nearly the end but when I think af not due til fri it's seems an age away!! :(

Hi ladies
I'm 7 dpo and it's doing my head in. I've got no symptoms
that I can pin point other than pmt ie:being arsey ha.
Reckon af due next weekend do if she doesn't show by Monday
I'll be testing mon or tues I reckon.
Feels like a lifetime away!!
Baby dust to all xxxx

Hey Tinsel,

I tested 9dpo and got a faint pos, 10dpo and got a better pos and this morning, 11dpo i got 1-2 on digi!

You are due same as me so i reckon a test might be worthwhile, as i felt nothing this month.....!

xxx

that's great kred! just when you think it's not going to happen! congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back