Unexpected 2ww

Froslass

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new in here but I'm starting a 2ww thread as last night I think some swimmers might have escaped and I'm pretty sure I'm ov'ing xx x

I'm about 1 or 2po at the moment so will be keeping an eye out for any symptoms as I have quite a few early on with my daughter x

Sending baby dust to everyone else in their 2ww!!

:dust: :dust:! x

Hey sweetie,

My Mum had my youngest brother and sister just 15 months apart (sis was just under 8 months when my bro was concieved!). They've always been super close and are still best buddies - even though they are all grown up!!!

I hope your 2ww doesn't drive you too nuts..... Mine is nearly over - Thank God!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Sending u baby dust hun. I'd my symptoms really early on and the reason I just knew was the thought of having a wee drink made me be sick and I used to like a wee drink lol. I also had a dry scratchy throat about 8 dpo I think as well as strange cm! Seen your lo on your other thread - what a beauty :) xxxx

Thanks everyone xx

Last time I felt like I had a UTI - sent sample into docs and everything! But I was ok and couldn't figure out why i felt like I constantly needed to pee! lol I also had a really really itchy nose and kept sneezing x Then I had some spotting and then very very sore bbs! x

Sounds like you have lots of symptoms to spot LOL!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hey hun! Do you bd last night? Have you got any OPK stick? If so do a test today and see if you have a line, obv this doesnt mean that you defo havent OV yet but might give you some light into it? x

Hehe I know, but then every pregnancy is different and I might not even have any x lol

Hey hun! Do you bd last night? Have you got any OPK stick? If so do a test today and see if you have a line, obv this doesnt mean that you defo havent OV yet but might give you some light into it? x

I don't have any opks, but I did have lots of EWCM for the past few days so I'm pretty sure I ov'd either yesterday, the day before or today which means I'm preb bang in the middle x

I don't think it all got up there though x So I'm not sure how likely it is x

I don't have any opks, but I did have lots of EWCM for the past few days so I'm pretty sure I ov'd either yesterday, the day before or today which means I'm preb bang in the middle x

I don't think it all got up there though x So I'm not sure how likely it is x
Owww yeah the EWCM yucky stuff is a good sign OV is around :) LOL x

Hmm, well now I'm just confused :wall:

I was sure i knew when I'd ov'd cause I had loads of ewcm! Well it seems to have returned, surely I'm not ovine again, or now?

Can that be a symptom? x

I'm in a pretty similar situation froslass, not trying but been a little careless this month and think I ov'd yesterday and had sex day before, would be a little sooner than I wanted a 2nd baby (son is 8 months) but hey, roll with it. So a long 2ww for us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back