Anyone else just gone into 2ww? 1DPO @ 18th Jan

CARNAT22

Reaction score
Anyone else got similar dates?

I am not due to test until 31st Jan / 14DPO.

I know there are a few similar threads but these ladies are a bit further along the 2WW!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey there, just wanted to say good luck for tww, I'm 7dpo today, goin so slow!

Fx for you :)

I didn't want to join up with all you guys that are a week ahead of me LOL!

Best of luck mrs v

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya. I'm slightly behind you and should be 1dpo on either thursday or friday. Fingers crossed for a BFP!x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Hiya. I'm slightly behind you and should be 1dpo on either thursday or friday. Fingers crossed for a BFP!x

Come and join me in a few days :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Were testing on the same day carnat, tho I think I will prob test 28th tho! What are ur symptoms like so far? X

TTC our first baby since 6th Jan 2012

I should hopefully be joinging you in a few days too. Should be ov'ing maybe Friday and then due to test on the 2nd Feb! Determined not to test too early if I can help it, tested too early and too many times last month so ended up wasting loads of tests and kept getting dissapointed. xx

I have decided I'm not testing this month, I'm going to hold out and if af is late I will test. I always get upset and get in a bad mood. I really hope I can do it this month I have bd more than usual! But I've not had a positive opk not sure if I ov'd early or the cheap sticks don't work for me. Fingers crossed I have actually ov'd. Good luck girlies x

Were testing on the same day carnat, tho I think I will prob test 28th tho! What are ur symptoms like so far? X

I'm only 2DPO ha ha so no symptoms as yet!!

I am testing 31st and that is still the day before AF is due... I'll be 14DPO though!

Your ticker says only 8 days until testing - how exciting!!

xxxxxxxxxx

I think i OV on tues 18th, that was last day of CM so I'm guessing then or maybe early wed. If that is the case this puts me on track for a 30day cycle.... last one was 40 days and on average usually about 35 days so a wee short one this time. Have BD'd sat, sun and wed so typically will probably have missed it and should have dtd on mon/tue.

Just too tired after finishing work at 2330, wish it could go back to dtd for fun and not to a schedule!

Last edited:
Hi Car, i am too testing on the 31st, im 4dpo today. No symptoms as yet xxx

Hi Car, i am too testing on the 31st, im 4dpo today. No symptoms as yet xxx

How exciting!!!

I am only 3dpo and so far nothing much to report... had a really gurgly tummy last night and some ov pain and cm yesterday but that's all stopped now!

xxxxxxxx

Forgot to mention last night i had a really sharp pain on my right side, it was that painful it woke me up! Whats that all about???????

LOL not really symptom spotting!!!!!

Forgot to mention last night i had a really sharp pain on my right side, it was that painful it woke me up! Whats that all about???????

LOL not really symptom spotting!!!!!

It's going to be a long, long few weeks LOL!

Everything is a potential symptom :shock:

xxxxxxxx

Today I'm 5/6dpo, had af like cramps and lots of watery cm 1-3dpo then thing since then until today when iv had a metallic/blood taste in my mouth?? Was feeling very disheartened until then! How's everyone else at this stage? Oh I also had a little creamy cm today (tmi sorry) :)

Think I'm about 8dpo, af not due until 3rd feb but will start testing end of this week I think! I havnt really had many symptoms, very easily annoyed (the way I get before af) and tiny amounts of creamy cm. The only symptom that I got excited over was a bloody/metallic taste in my mouth, very random I hadnt bit my mouth or anything? But we'll see!! X

AF is due on 1st Feb so I am testing on 31st - really, really don't want to test earlier than that!

My gums feel a bit sore (although I am waiting to be referred to hospital for some root panning - deep cleanising of the gums - so I can't read much into that!)

Was quite 'gurgly' in my tummy a few nights back and had what I would say is Ov pain and lots of CM

But nowt today or yesterday!

xxxxxxxxxxx

7dpo today, nowt much goin on, right booby feels abit tender thats bout it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27