bleeding

oh evie, im so sorry...
thinking of you hun xxx

So sorry to hear this Evie, thinking of u :hug: xxx

Last edited:
oh evie, I'm so sorry to hear that. Thinking of you x x :hug:

just posted been to hosp in ttc! didnt know where to put it!! im more shocked than anything!! x x x x x x thankyou ladies for all your replies and thinking of me i just hadnt felt like comning on all day just spent it with my kiddies x x x

Don't really know what to say, i'm so sad you had to go through this. I'm also a bit confused, didn't think you could get false positives. Hope you feel better soon xx

Don't really know what to say, i'm so sad you had to go through this. I'm also a bit confused, didn't think you could get false positives. Hope you feel better soon xx

i didnt think so either but the doctor told me thay had a bad batch at the hosp once na dhad to chuck a crate away so appareantally you can :( he also said there is a properbility of fake tests my husband peed on one and he def cant be pregnant but appareantally he is :rotfl:

( he also said there is a properbility of fake tests my husband peed on one and he def cant be pregnant but appareantally he is :rotfl:

:rofl: A Christmas miracle? :rotfl: Brilliant (well, not so, but glad you can laugh honey) :hug:

think it was the only thing i laughed at over this last week lol i told him you want to go to a&e lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back