• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bleeding

When I went to A&E with severe pain and spotting I had urine tests, full blood count (HCG) and they sent me to be scanned at EPAU as it was during the day.

ok thanks ladies im just worried i get there and well uno . . i will talk to hubby and might get a taxi if needed its just a little scary i had pains on and off today twinges wharle out this afternoon but im a numpty and just ignoored it

I cant believe you're still here TBH. Go to A&E.

What she said! go! We'll expect to hear from you when you get home. the later you leave it the longer you'll have to wait.

exactly - sooner you're there sooner you're home.

I can't add anything more than what has already been said :)

Don't focus on you've had a positive test, really and truly because the test will not tell you where the pg has implanted.

You NEED to get seen because it is that serious :(

Horray, she's offline! Hope she's gone to get seen to. Thinking of you evie xx

Hopefully you've gone to a&e so by the time you see this you'll know more anyway. But just in case, at 7 weeks I had bad pains and was advised to go to a&e, it was treated as serious and they were worried about ectopic. I was admitted and transfered by ambulance to jimmy's, because they have a epu in Leeds wheras lgi doesn't or something. Anyway they did bloods, internal examination etc and I was told with ectopic there's a test they do during the internal, try move something or other. The doctor was happy with my bodys reaction to this test and as the pain had eased they kept me in over night and scanned me first thing. However, if the doctor had got a different response and felt it was ectopic they will call in a on call sonographer during the night for an emergancy, as they treat suspected ectopic pregnancys very seriously.
Sorry if I've gone on too much and hope your ok x

Hi evie, I just read the thread. Hope everything is ok x

:hug: I've only just seen this so hopefully you've gone to A&E and I really hope everything's ok x

I really hope Evie finally listened to everyones advice and went to get checked over, hope everything is ok :hugs:

Hope you went to a&e and everything is ok :hug:

Like everyone I hope your ok. Thinking of you xx

Hope everything is ok. We're all thinking of you :hug:

Thinking of you, been checking on here this morning for an update, I hope the fact that you're not here means that you are resting and getting better xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back