Reaction score
Blackpool Meet...

1st September 2007

event.png

Whose Coming?

Kimbo
Princess_h
Zobo
Charlotte & Emily (more of a yes than no)
Minime
Pilkers (maybe)
Babbylicious
Laura and Ellouise
xjdx
Flossy

I can definalty make the weekend dates but am not sure baout the weekday ones yet :)

id certainly like to come to this one.. if you will have me, have voted weekend though..

I would like to come but would have a 1 month old baby and im not sure how i feel about that yet (either taking it with me or leaving it at home, if you know what i mean)

im with flossy anytime is fine with me

exciting hey :cheer:

I have a friend whom im chatting to who has 2 los and she said she would like to come if no one has any objections? :)

i have voted for a saturday, best for me with transportation etc, unless of course I have my car by then :wink: in which case im free whenever!!! :cheer:

i just realised i cant make it on the saturday :cry:
ill be back at work then

everyone seems to want saturday so ill try to change my shirt or just call in sick :lol:

we still doing this?

We have a new attendee hopefully in the shape of KIIIIIIIIIIIIMBO hehe

are we going with the votes for the 1st of sept??

:cheer:

im here!! of courseeeeeee im going to come!! been in blackpool all day today shopping,,, should of made the date for today hehe

yayyyyyyyyy hehe i know im always there shopping :roll: spending my love/hate

MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :twisted:

yeah same here!
spent a fortune in primark i absolutley love it at blackpool! :cheer:

omg i know i hit the one in manc..then went blackpool next day and spent evan more...the one there is so much nicer than ours :evil:

never been to the manchester one.
theres one in preston aswell but its a lot smaller than blackpool.

omg its well good, u take ur basket round with you and fill it up with everything you want... then u go to pay and u cant believe how cheap it all comes to! lol

only bad thing is ur only allowed certain number of items in the changing rooms and u have to leave ur basket outside, so u have to keep goingin and out! :wall:

o dont, they had the heating on the other day in the changing rooms and i had to keep going in and out...not nice with a huuuuuuge bump lol

still..the manchester one you have to que for at least half hour TO TRY ON :x :x :x :puke:

well luckily it was quite calm and quiet today, but when i went 2 months ago, it was on a saturday and omg, never again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back