bit personal but here it goes...

Blueclass

Reaction score
So ladies I'm 22 weeks and rather big already! Now last night I was trying to save legs and do my lady bits but it's getting difficult already! I'm now thinking il maybe have to go to a shop but not been before and feel a bit embarrassed. How do you all manage??

I've got a Wilkinson sword bikini trimmer! I'm 27 weeks so feel your pain!(I'm embarrassed to go to a shop too and im a qualified waxer!) I can't see mine now so it's guess work!Luckily though my hair growth (legs,eyebrows, etc) seems to have rapidly slowed down. I went over a month without shaving my legs as there was just no hair there! Xx

I attempted to shave my lady bits last night and although I can't see what it looks like I'm gonna guess that it looks like a piece of work from Edward scissor hands! I done my best but I gave up!

the last few weeks i used a mirror to see what i was doing ! although i thought i'd done a good job, after she was born and i could see again i realised i wasn't quite as neat & tidy as i'd thought ! :shock:

I get my legs and bits waxed every 6 weeks and love the convenience of it! Xx

There's no way I'm Not going to shave lol, but have the same difficulty. I have to sit on the edge of the bath, legs akimbo - not sure how well that'll work later on

Lol thanks ladies the responses have really made me laugh!! I'm going to try sitting on the bath and doing it that way. I think I did an ok job but it wasn't a easy task. By 30+weeks I might have to go to the shop because I don't think I will manage x

I don't bother when I'm pregnant. Nobody really cares apart from me, so I give it a rest.

I cant see anymore!!

With my first pregnancy i sat on the floor with a mirror infront of me lmao!
Terrible job but needs must!!!

I shave going in blind! Lol

I tried that and it looked like a murder scene!!!

I even had my OH have a go when i was full term last time lol!

I even had my OH have a go when i was full term last time lol!

Hahaha I thought of that but I feel a little shy and don't fancy his face being that close to me plus he would probably find it a turn on where I can not be arsed with sex! So maybe I won't do that lol. I will have to try doing it sat on the bath and hope for the best x

I tried sitting on the bath tonight...didn't work! I guessed my way around!xx

Haha il give it a few days then do it and up date how it goes. Don't worry I won't include pictures lol.

i cant see my lady bits anymore :blush: I go by touch and do an awful job!! I did have DH shave me once but it took forever coz he was trying not to cut my "bits" off! haha. I will ask him to do it again when Due date approaches because I could not have a midwife look at my half shaved foof :blush:

Lol I will try using a mirror at some point. I also don't want the mw to be looking at bits when they are a mess x

I sat at the corner of the bath and when I was right late I went for a waxing.

Looooads of mum to be go just before. Nothing to be embarrased about.

Im back to shaving because I just dont have the time for the appointments i have atm nvm a bush wax :lol:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back