Waxing (again) lol

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi ladies so I took the plunge and booked my appoint for next Friday ( il be 36 + 5 ) :) I'm getting full leg plus bikini. Just wondering how to get bikini ( I'm thinking brazillian wax?) had anyone had this done? Where do they remove hair?do they see your foof or Do they give u paper knickers? Sorry for the qs I just hate I can't see down there but I'd rather get it tidied before I get random strangers looking at my foof lol but still worried about what the waxer will see! Haha! Stupid i know cause when labour starts I probably flash my bits millions of times!! Thanks girls :)

Hiya, I get the hollywood and thats all off so no pants on at all as they use the hot wax, i thought i would be uncomfortable but its not the girl who does mine is really preofessional. i think with everything else i was told to just wear an 'old thong' that i wouldnt mind getting a bit of wax on.
Hope this help but then im sure its different in other places. xx

normally a brizillian (landing strip) can be done with a small thong on but most people take it off so you get the best results. You can do a high bikini with knickers on just pulled up to the hight you want it waxed too!! Make sure you aske to see it in the mirrorto check that it is straight etc as I always get people to check but you prob cnat see it i guess!!
xxxxx

I've started having hollywoods too but with a brazilian I still took everything off, it was just easier for her and me. Having been to a couple of beauty therapists just make sure you explain its your first time. Mine was really sweet. It does feel a little intrusive as there is a little bit of pulling and moving bits out of the way but they are so professional you forget about it and focus on the pain instead. And to be honest the worst bit is the front, not the under bits! Hope it goes ok xx

I get mine done, hollywood (whole lot off) and I wear knickers through-out. The beauty therapist just re-arranges my pants where ever she needs them so I keep my modesty! She also covers me with a towel for extra coverage :)

I get mine done, hollywood (whole lot off) and I wear knickers through-out. The beauty therapist just re-arranges my pants where ever she needs them so I keep my modesty! She also covers me with a towel for extra coverage :)

That sounds not too bad! She hasn't said to wear a thong or anything so in going to wear my normal knickers?! But high bikini also sounds ok too!! Just want to be a little groomed down there haha!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back