B-b-but I'm pregnant!

They don't care though do they, you are just a name on a list, doesn't effect their home life does it!! So insensitive these people x

they didnt tell me they just told an o.t then she had to tell me grrrrrrrrrr

i just phoned the housing officer i need to get a letter of shelter to prove that we are in financial difficulty and that they have been working with us and he has took step to prevent us becoming homeless but we are getting deeper into debt because of it and her and the O.T are then going to go to the manager and fight our case if he says no they are then going to go above his head to his manager so i feel a little better about it at the momont and i know the o.t will fight her damm hardest for us

Ohhhh thank goodness someone has sat up and noticed! Bloody shame you have to go deeper and deeper in debt to get a result. looks like there will be a positive result in this hun. When do you think the letter could be done? ASAP I hope.
x

ive left a message with the dude that is handling our case and he will do it pretty quick he is dead good he has told the credit card companies to stop all futher interest and charges and that we can pay the a £1 a month lol it use to be £200 a month
they are really good makes your credit history crap but at least we aint stressing every month this as all stemmed from my dh getting made redundant 3 years ago if it wasnt for that we would be laughing as he earned a really good wage thats how we got the mortgage that we did grrr

I had the same when I went to my sisters with mine to pick up about 4 big bags of clothes which I could never have carried so I used my pram but I got strange looks and a chav girl said something I was like shut the hell up mutt haha x

Last edited:
I had the same when I went to my sisters with mine to pick up about 4 big bags of clothes which I could never have carried so I used my pram but I got strange looks and a chav girl said something I was like shut the hell up mutt haha x

:rofl:

throw that dog a bone lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back