B-b-but I'm pregnant!

wishuponastar

Reaction score
Hey ladies. So my new travel system arrived last night and after it taking quite some time for my DH to put the wheels on (he says the right bits weren't there, they clearly were, I think he maybe has his 'right bits' missing...) I got very excited and decided to take the pushchair down the street and practice with it, including turning down the little alleyway by the side of our house and stuff. Now I admit I might have been talking to an imaginary baby...and was possibly doing some singing...:whistle: but this guy walked past me and said, "crazy bitch". :shock: I was so embarrassed! What a mean guy taking the fun out of my little imaginary world! Maybe next time I should dress my cat up and push her in it!!!

xx

hahaha Wish you ARE crazy! You always make me chuckle! Put a dolly in the pram and then go for a walk ;)

x

Thanks! A very succinct summation of his character! I couldn't agree more!

xx

But Pinky! A dolly would just be silly. Surely a cat in a bonnet is far more sensible?!:roll:

xx

Lol, although I like nothing more than to encourage your craziness and hope that it flourishes ;)

Ah, a bunny. Now Pinky....that really WOULD be something!!! I can feel the cogs turning now...

xx

PMSL

OMG....I really did just burst out laughing in the office......

Wish you Mad bitch! and Pinky and the bunny.....

I do love you girlies xxx

Miss...a mad bitch??? You're just as bad as that nasty fellow last night! I must have looked a sight to be fair. I also should perhaps mention that I had pink wellies on because I couldn't be bothered to go upstairs for my trainers.

We love you too Miss.

xx

I have HAD to thank you all....I now do not feel so bad for my own manic episodes.

I will go home to OH tonight and tell him ALL about you..... xxx

Last edited:
:rofl: you must have looked a right sight LOL xx

I'm going to ask Midnight to knit me a bonnet for the bunny for the next outing...

xx

I'm going to ask Midnight to knit me a bonnet for the bunny for the next outing...

xx

she might give you the pink one she just knitted, you'll need to steal a bunny (boiler) from somewhere though?

x x x x

Now to find a bunny!!! Pinky my love it's not madness, it's pregnancy hormones. That's what I tell people and I don't want you outing my secret!!!

Here bunny...here...juicy carrot...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back