Am I being silly?

mookie

Reaction score
I had a private gender scan at the start of the week and it was amazing!! I've already got a beautiful boy and I'm having a girl! :love: I'm so happy, having a boy and a girl is perfect! Almost too good to be true!

I'm really excited to by a few bits, vests, blankets some baby clothes but I'm paranoid the sonographer has got it wrong! She had her legs closed and had to be poked a bit but the sonographer said she was a girl and had another good look and said ' that's the coffee bean, she's a girl' :love:

Am I being silly? Does anyone feel like this? I don't want to wait to by things as we haven't got a lot of money so need to buy a few bits little and often.

Thanks ladies x

As soon as we found out gender and that baby was fine we started purchasing items or we wouldn't afford it but we had the nhs 20 week scan not private but did opt for a private 24 weeks later when his movement decrease and they confirmed boy xx

I'm exactly the same! I had my scan last week and the sonographer said 'i think it's a girl' and showed me her girlie bits and pointed it all out but throughout my pregnancy I've been convinced it was a boy, I kinda still am. I have another scan next week and I'm going to ask them to check again!!!!
I've bought 2 pink outfits and a set of pink hat's and that's it so far. I don't think I'll buy much more girlie stuff until i'm 100% convinced it's a girl and that probably won't be til I give birth!!!
My friend give birth in march and until she went for a scan at 30 weeks she had been told it was a girl and then found out it was a boy at 30 weeks!!!! xxx

At first our baby had it's legs crossed but she moved at the last minute and the sonographer pointed out the 'hamburger' (or coffee bean!) and said "That looks like a little girl" and to be fair, you could see her bits quite clearly and I am 99.9% certain she is a girl, I've just got this tiny doubt at the back of my mind that maybe she'll come out a boy! Because you do hear of it happening.
We've bought loads of pink things, picked out her name, refer to her as 'her' and 'she'... so if she DOES come out a boy we'll have a bit of a shock! I think if you saw her bits clearly on the screen and it was quite clear there was no little winkie there, you should be ok. Like I said I'm pretty certain ours is a girl, but I suppose we can never be 100% until they are born.

The NHS sonographer said if she had to guess she would probably say girl, that's why we decided to have a private scan to double check everything was ok and see if she was a girl. The Babybond sonographer spent a long time having a good look, OH said that she was definately it was a girl, and stop worrying.

My pregnancy has been completely different to when I was pregnant with my son, so I've thought she was a girl from the begining! Just scared to believe it now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back